• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

You have to have Direct TV with a NFL Sunday Ticket Max to stream to computers, Ipad, or Iphone. $299.95.

Otherwise, you have to have a PS3 with NFL Sunday Ticket App and subscribe for $340 irc.

Mother fuck. I'm just gonna roll to the bars on Sundays. Good Christ that is ridiculous

Sokantish

If it makes it any easier I thought I read that it was 340 over 3 payments... but maybe that's not true. In the end it's still 340 though. I'm thinking about getting it

Godslay

Banned
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Mother fuck. I'm just gonna roll to the bars on Sundays. Good Christ that is ridiculous

If it makes it any easier I thought I read that it was 340 over 3 payments... but maybe that's not true. In the end it's still 340 though. I'm thinking about getting it

Shit this just makes me sad

I believe you can do it in monthly installments. I'm not entirely sure, though. The $340 was last years price. It might change and Xbox might be added from what I've read. Nothing is set in stone yet as far as the PS3 streaming. Last year, I watched local games over the air, and caught whatever other games on Rewind. Plus the Rewind is great for gifs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
No live streaming.

Wait, do you mean NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Game Rewind?

And speaking of game rewind, how many of us degenerates are going to subscribe for the all-22's? Should we make a separate thread of football minutiae?

I should see if they have this in Canada...

Sokantish

I believe you can do it in monthly installments. I'm not entirely sure, though. The $340 was last years price. It might change and Xbox might be added from what I've read. Nothing is set in stone yet as far as the PS3 streaming. Last year, I watched local games over the air, and caught whatever other games on Rewind. Plus the Rewind is great for gifs.

Have they said when it will be available for purchase? Or is it already? Haven't turned on my PS3 in a while I guess

bionic77

Kids are so lucky to be growing up now. Unlimited entertainment and limited access to the actual coaching film?

WTF! I remember setting aside time to watch NFL highlights to catch on the rest of the games. And I had to listen to Chris Bermans jokes....

I was so desperate for anything NFL back then that I think I convinced myself that him and Jackson were decent.

Dark times...

eznark

Banned
That sounds really good.

I'd just have to ignore the scores of the day or 'spoilers'

But what the hell i'd enjoy watching the game regardless of the outcome anyway.

You don't understand. It is for rewatching and analyzing the game after you have already watched it live.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If you get the regular $40 package, you can watch the regular game replays. (For $70 you get that + the all 22's. Join degenerate-nfl-gaf!)

eznark

Banned
If you get the regular $40 package, you can watch the regular game replays. (For $70 you get that + the all 22's. Join degenerate-nfl-gaf!)

With a second due in October I am sure my wife will love me dedicating Sunday, Monday, Thursday and now...Wednesday to watching football.

Larry, wanna move in when my wife moves out?

bionic77

With a second due in October I am sure my wife will love me dedicating Sunday, Monday, Thursday and now...Wednesday to watching football.

Larry, wanna move in when my wife moves out?
That is why I hate it. Why did this gift have to come at this point on my life? Why not in high school or when I was in my 20s?

Godslay

Banned
Have they said when it will be available for purchase? Or is it already? Haven't turned on my PS3 in a while I guess

Haven't heard a date. It launched mid August last year, so I'm assuming the same this year

What the hell is this G-Fex? :JNC

Yes posting PM's is looked down on, but I got lots of offers on my hand already, they even want to pay

hN9Jb.jpg

Looks cute from the avatar.

Godslay

Banned
It will be fun to see him choke like usual in the playoffs. This year I bet he is victim to a Tebow miracle at home.

I'd be surprised if the Jets even make the playoffs. Then again when you have Tebow punt blocking and Sanchez playing receiver anything is possible.

Idk about you guys, but I actually enjoyed watching Tebows games last year

It was a fun season. It was especially fun watching Bionic blaspheme Tebow's name only to have to pay for his sins in the playoff game.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Idk about you guys, but I actually enjoyed watching Tebows games last year

How could anyone not? Greatest late game magic in a single season in the history of the NFL.

I think its really weird how everybody assumes the Broncos are a playoff team. They went .500 last year pulling every single game out of their ass, not just with Tebow but the entire team in general. Now they get a 36 year old QB who missed the entire season with a neck injury and they're suddenly a lock for 10+ wins. Right.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My personal favorite Tebow magic was the Bears game. Marion Barber being a complete idiot, first running out of bounds and then the fumble in overtime, were so god damn hilarious.

How could anyone not? Greatest late game magic in a single season in the history of the NFL.

I think its really weird how everybody assumes the Broncos are a playoff team. They went .500 last year pulling every single game out of their ass, not just with Tebow but the entire team in general. Now they get a 36 year old QB who missed the entire season with a neck injury and they're suddenly a lock for 10+ wins. Right.
Yeah idk, but they have some Wrs with a lot of potential. The running game is questionable right now, not sure how good the oline is. Champ Bailey is old but Von Miller could be something special

Slo said:
Kind of like those dorks who play NES games over and over and over and put speed run videos on Youtube.com?
54f35755e98d8a7a11911350d579bd8ed033c6a.gif

BannedEpisode said:
You wouldnt understand because its hard enough to watch your team play live.

... I made myself sad.
:jnc Vikings fan self-troll. Incredible.

Bravo sir.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah idk, but they have some Wrs with a lot of potential. The running game is questionable right now, not sure how good the oline is. Champ Bailey is old but Von Miller could be something special

We have good WRs in Thomas, Decker, Caldwell. I'm sure they will do fine. We upgraded our TEs in Tamme and Dressen, and hopefully Julius Thomas can play this year he's a definite wild card. The running game should still be solid with McGahee (hopefully Moreno steps up), and potentially Ball and Hillman.

Oline should be solid, there might be some shifting with Franklin and Harris at the right tackle. If Walton cannot do the job at center, the rookie might take over which is a concern.

Defense is solid, but the main concerns are the loss of DJ Williams, and weakness at DT. Hopefully Ty Warren or Derek Wolfe step up and get it done. Secondary has issues, but Porter is an upgrade. It will be interesting to see who pans out at both safety positions.

Special teams are solid. One of the best kickers in Prater, and a damn good punter Colquitt. We had a potentially good kick/punt returner in Eric Page (a rookie), but he tore his ACL right before camp and was waived. So that job is up in the air.

It's a solid team, but there are holes. We have a tough schedule at first but it does lighten up towards the end. I would suspect a slow start ~0.500, but things will get better as the season pans out.

Top Bottom