• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

I just dont see what he has left, it isnt like he was dominating the AFL or anything before he decided to quit. I guess if you could get him to sign for nothing then they would be no risk, but TO has huge financial problems and he must know this is his last chance to get any money. Plax caught 8 TDs last year with no QB, I think he could still produce, I have heard that he wants a big contract but he has to come off that at some point I would think.

Fox318

Finally gonna see TDKR tonight. Fucking Germans, learn some English so I don't have to wait forever because they have to make some shitty dub first.

Germans should have a cultural exchange with the English. English teach them English and the Germans teach them how to play soccer.

bionic77

Germans should have a cultural exchange with the English. English teach them English and the Germans teach them how to play soccer.
Bad idea. The English would still suck at soccer and in 10 years the Germans would be speaking better English than anyone else.

K-19

Banned
Soccer is a corrupted game played by wrongdoer. I prefer rugby and US football because of that.

Recently I've heard a story of cheating with high officials in the FIFA administration ... what a shame.

Oh yeah!!

I am here to display the real Euro pessimism, the French one. Fear me.

I don't fear the Frenchies, I can blend in pretty well, I can drink wine, I can complain about anything and I'm great at looking down on people. And when they accept me as their own, I stab them in the back and I will rule France with an iron fist, making you wear wooden shoes and eat our shitty Dutch cheese.

Fox318

I don't fear the Frenchies, I can blend in pretty well, I can drink wine, I can complain about anything and I'm great at looking down on people. And when they accept me as their own, I stab them in the back and I will rule France with an iron fist, making you wear wooden shoes and eat our shitty Dutch cheese.

What is it with Europeans on wanting to force others to eat their countries cheese?

Who doesn't like wine?:)

K-19

Banned

Not interested about your cheese, I'll only take your women.

Milchjon

What is it with Europeans on wanting to force others to eat their countries cheese?

Who doesn't like wine?:)

I don't like wine. At least not red wine.

IMO red wine belongs in the same category as operas or caviar. They're both sensory torture you put yourself through to show you have more mental strength than others.

Or something, that theory isn't really refined yet. Red wine still sucks.

Not interested about your cheese, I'll only take your women.

Yesterday I stumbled upon Doutzen Kroes again, had almost forgotten about her. She's close to perfect.

Fox318

IMO red wine belongs in the same category as operas or caviar. They're both sensory torture you put yourself through to show you have more mental strength than others.

You have not had a good red wine then.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Soccer is a corrupted game played by wrongdoer. I prefer rugby and US football because of that.

Recently I've heard a story of cheating with high officials in the FIFA administration ... what a shame.

Recently? Like when they took bribes to put the WC in Qatar? Then got caught and left it there, anyways? Fuck soccer, it's more corrupt than college football.

Milchjon

You have not had a good red wine then.

Maybe, but I think its basic combination of flavors just doesn't suit my taste.

At one point I didn't enjoy beer either, but I've gotten used to it and now actually love it and can drink it like soda. With red wine, it just never clicked. I'd rather drink pure Tequila/Vodka than red wine. I do love Scotch, though.

I am sure you never taste a good one. Come in France, I'll pay you a good one.

Hahaha, the only time I ever got drunk on red wine was in France with cheap boxed wine.

And no, I wouldn't use that as a reference for why I don't like wine.

It was not as good as the first two movies, but it was still really good and arguably the best 3rd movie in any trilogy.

The ending was so good. Would have sucked if he did what the nerds wanted him to do.
so much bad shit happened to Bruce that it would have been depressing if he died and never got any happiness, glad that is not the direction Nolan went, the last 2 movies were so dark that it needed something good to come of it.

Bane made that movie. I want to see it again almost solely because of him.

Only thing I didn't like about it was that there was so much going on it almost wasn't even about Batman. It was about Gotham and Bruce. Batman seemed like an afterthought for the first half of the movie, even after he debuted.

RBH

Ahhh, the start of training camp!

600x480.jpg

hi-res-143823312_crop_650x440.jpg

201207251743638266358-p2.jpeg

201207251718622926258-p2.jpeg

201207251659611886201-p2.jpeg
Pittsburgh Steelers defensive lineman Brett Keisel, right, walks away from the tractor he drove for his arrival for NFL football training camp at the team's training facility in Latrobe, Pa

Sokantish

I read that Louis Murphy already tweaked a hamstring and might miss some training camp! At least it's nothing serious though. It's just a little taste what you are in for though, Panther fans

Yesterday I stumbled upon Doutzen Kroes again, had almost forgotten about her. She's close to perfect.

Red wine is at its best in combination with food, just drinking it by itself isn't for me.

And yes Doutzen Kroes is borderline perfect. She is an actual hot super model, not one oft those 'interesting' looking models.

Fox318

I have a John Deer tractor does that make me cool now?

I also just helped build a barn.

Rural folk are crazy about their tractors.

Top Bottom