• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Questions for the parents. When your kids are sick, do they just puke on themselves at night? My two year old is sick and this is new, as my five year old is yet to puke. I'm going through like five sets of sheets a night. An I missing something?

Questions for the parents. When your kids are sick, do they just puke on themselves at night? My two year old is sick and this is new, as my five year old is yet to puke. I'm going through like five sets of sheets a night. An I missing something?

Just put an empty bucket next to their bed and tell them that if they get sick to throw up in that.

1. I hope that new stadium has reliable power supply. Glad to see that you can admit that Jed York is such a fucking retard that he needed to bring in other people to handle the football decisions but he should swallow his pride also find someone to handle the big issues like keeping the light on and breathing through his nose.
2. You have a lot of excuses for Alex Smith. But at the same time every time he was benched I seem to recall you cheering and getting behind such stars as Tim Rattay, Ken Dorsey, Trent Dilfer, Shaun Hill, J.T. O’Sullivan, and Troy Smith. Is Colin Caepernick (or however the fuck you spell this nobodys name) going to be the next one to take Alex's job?
3. The Steelers have never been more relevant. Remember what happened the last time Obama was running for President? The Rooneys got their entire state to vote him in and the next month the Steelers won the most exciting SB ever and as an extra reward Obama gave Rooney Sr Ireland! Obama will remember that the Yorks are racist Republicans and you will have to get used to being the laughing stock of the league and GAF again!

1. blame the city of san fran, not the niners!
2. i support any player who puts on a 49ers uniform!
3. california is a democratic state!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
220x.jpg

3a9dW.jpg

Godslay

Banned

My youngest daughter who is almost 3 had a puking spell not too long ago. My wife and I took turns sleeping in the room with her, attempting to catch puke in tupperware. I also laid down a couple of towels on the bed just in case I couldn't catch it all. Once you get them to puke in bowl, it seems like they know what to do if they feel sick.

Milchjon

Puking is one of the things I'm looking forward to the least when having kids. Seems like they'll just attack your shirt completely out of the blue.

Godslay

Banned
Puking is one of the things I'm looking forward to the least when having kids. Seems like they'll just attack your shirt completely out of the blue.

The variations and volume of poop, and the related accidents are what I least liked before my kids were potty trained. Once they get into solid foods that's when the game changes, for the worse in most cases.

Milchjon

The variations and volume of poop, and the related accidents are what I least liked before my kids were potty trained. Once they get into solid foods that's when the game changes, for the worse in most cases.

Yeah, sure, but with poop I always imagine you'll at least have something to catch it. But all these parents walking around with puke stains on their clothes...

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, sure, but with poop I always imagine you'll at least have something to catch it. But all these parents walking around with puke stains on their clothes...

Just wait until they load up a diaper, and it blows up the backside or the front side. Diapers are pretty good at catching most of it, but they are not perfect. If you have girls as well you have to clean all the lady parts, which the poop always finds it's way into. Or when they decide to poop in the bathtub, or the pool, or take off their diaper and poop on the carpet when you are making dinner, etc. Puking is a rare occasion, whereas pooping is a constant lurking threat.

I can't until my kids are potty trained.

Changing diapers at this age sucks.

I don't know how old your kids are, but the worst poop that I dealt with was the black tar stuff, that they have right after being born. I'm surprised I ever changed a diaper again after that.

Damn I sound like blarry.

Cecil Lammey
@cecillammey
Hearing some buzz about #Cowboys possibly having strong interest in #steelers WR Mike Wallace....stay tuned
2:14pm - 28 Jul 12

Interesting. Lammey is a local Denver sports guy. Dallas would have to give a first for him wouldn't they?
I've heard Dallas wants to move away from Dez after his Rookie deal, so who knows. Itll be interesting how this plays out

I think the Bills Are interested also. .......Maybe Redskins But they have nothing to give lol

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Interesting. Lammey is a local Denver sports guy. Dallas would have to give a first for him wouldn't they?

Hah! The Steelers traded a SuperBowl MVP for a fifth. (Which got traded for a future fourth which turned into Antonio Brown.) I still think the Steelers play hardball and get at least a year out of Wallace.

I've heard Dallas wants to move away from Dez after his Rookie deal, so who knows. Itll be interesting how this plays out

I think the Bills Are interested also. .......Maybe Redskins But they have nothing to give lol

This is all setting up nicely for the Dez Bryant redemption tour in NE.
lol

Also, looking at pictures from Pats camp, it looks like Tom his hairline is receding, if he goes bald, I would be okay with it as well.

Milchjon

Those Lingerie Football chicks actually seem kinda badass. I never watched it, but do they really play all out tackle football in these clothes?

lingerie-football-league-try-outs-3.jpg

As for that Brady shop, someone actually took the time to add a bulge. kinda disturbing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Those Lingerie Football chicks actually seem kinda badass. I never watched it, but do they really play all out tackle football in these clothes?

lingerie-football-league-try-outs-3.jpg

I'm honestly shocked SpikeTV or one of those "guy" channels hasn't tried to pick it up for TV. Not say broadcasting every game but doing a game of the week or something like that.

But I say that also not knowing how they do their schedule either.

One time I went to the zoo with my cousins and he poke an alligator with a stick

Alligator on Alligator violence

And since I missed it yesterday, here are some of the early notable pictures from Panthers training camp.

davis-packing.jpg

Thomas Davis unpacking. Notice the lack of body casts, slings, or crutches. Cherish this folks, for seeing an uninjured Thomas Davis is as rare as seeing a good honest Patriots fan

B9aiS.AuSt.138.jpeg

SWAG

bilde

Hurney messed around and drafted Superman with his first pick

I'm honestly shocked SpikeTV or one of those "guy" channels hasn't tried to pick it up for TV. Not say broadcasting every game but doing a game of the week or something like that.

But I say that also not knowing how they do their schedule either.
Might be wrong but I think one of those channels did pick it up for a short period a while ago.......... I think it was Mtv2 or something

Top Bottom