• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

h3ro

"lucks in to two rings"

Stay salty guys.

GPKAZ.jpg

HE FEEDS ON YOUR HATE.

K-19

Banned
Just the SB or the entire playoffs? There are 3 options 1. Maybe they don't air the super bowl because it's being aired worldwide on local TV stations 2. They just want to make more money 3. For people who support shitty teams like the Jets, Rams and Jags (I didn't mention the Bills and Browns to not hurt die feelings here) who don't care about the playoffs because their teams won't make it.

Both. Money, when would you like to stop to rule the world please?

Milchjon

Yeah, he was lucky he got to play post-Spygate Pats teams with such winners as Chad Ochocinco on their roster.

While those SB losses make me hate him more, they aren't all that relevant to that argument. They should've lost way earlier.

Shit, now you made me join FMT. Fuck Kyle Williams!!!

Edit: I also think we lucked into that last SB game too. Lots of games where we could've lost on D alone.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You wanna talk about all the Giants Super Bowl succes? Because we can do that.

While those SB losses make me hate him more, they aren't all that relevant to that argument. They should've lost way earlier.

Shit, now you made me join FMT. Fuck Kyle Williams!!!

Edit: I also think we lucked into that last SB game too. Lots of games where we could've lost on D alone.

Yeah, Brady's luck has ran out.

Godslay

Banned
Tim Tebow vs. Steelers D: 316 yards.
Tim Tebow vs. Patriots D: 136 yards.

Oh, forgot about rushing:

Tim Tebow vs. Steelers D: 50 yards.
Tim Tebow vs. Patriots D: 13 yards.

To be entirely fair that was the Patriots 2nd time seeing Tebow in a short period of time. The first outing Tebow was a bit better.

Tim Tebow vs Pats D (1st game): 194 yards passing, 93 yards rushing.

Before you complain about injuries in that first game, Spikes and others if I remember correctly were injured, while the Steelers had quite a few guys missing or in the case of Clark? unable to play.

Although in the second game the interior pressure from the Pats (especially Wilfork), was impressive and completely disrupted Tebow.

bionic77

1. alex never got benched, he was injured and never got his job back from singletary... a coach who actually believes that the earth was created 5,000 years ago
2. the only thing i remember about roofles in the superbowl is that he posted a QB rating that would make jamarcus russell look like a hall of famer in one and he single handedly lost a superbowl to a shitty packers team.
3. the only thing i remember about the steelers playoff runs is that they lost to a fullback playing QB last year
4. if your definition of "best ownership" is that they hire a bitch puppet to be head coach and the owners actually make all the on-field decisions then maybe i guess you'd have a toss-up between the cowboys and steelers for best owner?
5. roofles and steelers fans are the expert in the field of sexual assaults/rape so i will take your word on what the definition of that situation was

as for you beating up on the NFC west to get your superbowl wins, well of course. first off you had the refs in your back pocket against the seahawks (the NFL actually admitted that your owners paid off the refs to secure those crucial bullshit calls) and then you beat a team who had 1 previous playoff win in 50 years.

so to summarize: with admitted referee assistance you barely beat an average seahawks team with shaun "charmin soft" alexander as the franchise player and you beat one of the worst franchises in NFL history. what happened when you played an average team (packers)? you fucking blew it.

steelers have never won a legit superbowl. lets take a look at who they beat:

1. vikings - LOL!
2. cowboys - pre-jerrah era, garbage ass team
3. cowboys - " "
4. rams - LOLOLLLLLLLL
5. seahawks - read above
6. cards - read above

now lets take a look at the 49ers superbowl wins:

1. bengals - best team in the AFC, #3 offense in the league
2. dolphins - best team in the AFC with by far the best offense in the league run by a hall of fame QB dan marino when he set an NFL record for passing yards that would stand for over 25 years until drew brees cheesed his way to beating it
3. bengals - again, best team in the AFC with the #1 offense in the league
4. broncos - wow what a surprise, again we play the team with the best record in the AFC with a top 10 offense and the #1 defense in the league. they get demolished
5. chargers - i'll admit they were a weaker opponent because all they had to do was beat the sorry ass steelers in the AFC championship but 4/5 tough matchups aint bad!

the steelers are a joke of an organization and their championships have been built on steroid use, paying off officials, puppeting minority coaches and raping. the 49ers are the crown jewel of the NFL and have been known for decades to be offensive innovators and always a respectful team. we had a few dark years but the dawn is here and like batman once said, the 49ers are the greatest team in organized sports.
Alex was never benched? Maybe not in your reality where getting shit on your face is a compliment! Just to make sure I am not crazy I googled Alex getting benched and this is what came up:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/23/mike-nolan-still-regrets-not-benching-alex-smith-faster/

:lol Remember those guys who you used to worship? Just like "Harbs". :lol :lol :lol

You shit on the Steelers for their "puppet coaches" and yet just 5 years ago you were talking shit about Mike Nolan as the savior of the franchise (it is kind of repetitive because you say the same thing about every shitty coach, including now Harbaugh). All of these assholes have a few minutes of success and you latch onto it and then they are suddenly the problem when it all falls apart. The same thing will happen to Harbaugh and I am sure he will be the 3rd coach to bench Alex, the only question is whether it is next season or the one after that. Harbaugh is a stand up guy though so I am sure that even after he benches Alex he still let him carry his golf bag.

Also if you are going to bring up Ben shitting the bed in a SB game against the Hawks (a game we still won), don't ignore the 3 games prior to that where he went on the road and posted like a 400 qg rating (all of a sudden you love this stat so I will use it against you). He took out Carson Palmer and ended his career, then he outplayed Peyton in a season they could have gone undefeated, then for good measure he went into Mile High and whipped the team that knocked the Pats out of the playoffs (it was such a bad beating that Jake the Snake quit football and became a handball player).

And truthfully, yes we did pay the refs a little something extra. But when you have the best ownership in the league those guys become friends with the commish and the refs. Unlike the Yorks who have no friends whatsoever. They are like the retarded version of the Rooneys. In addition to the Rooneys having a record 6 SBs they also passed the Civil Rights Acts in the 60s and helped black coaches to have a fair chance in this league. The Niners? They had one black coach and leaked all the bad shit on him to try and save face. No surprise when this is the guy running the team:

On October 11, 2010, with the 49ers off to a disappointing 0-5 start, Jed York wrote to ESPN's Adam Schefter that the 49ers would win their division and make the playoffs.[6] This proclamation led ESPN Columnist David Fleming to refer to York as "kooky" and "goofy" and to note that York "backs up such bold declarations with a long list of qualifications starting with (1) his lifelong love of the 49ers, (2) his prestigious high school baseball career and (3) the fact that his godfather is Eddie DeBartolo."

:lol what a fucking joke!

I won't even address the Niners beating up teams in an era where the NFC won the SB like 30 times in a row or the fact that Eddie D broke so many rules in the process that he was kicked out of the league and told never to come back! What a disgrace of a franchise and the fact that you support says a lot about you!

bionic77

Tim Tebow vs. Steelers D: 316 yards.
Tim Tebow vs. Patriots D: 136 yards.

Oh, forgot about rushing:

Tim Tebow vs. Steelers D: 50 yards.
Tim Tebow vs. Patriots D: 13 yards.
The Steelers peaked in October and were on fumes at the end of the season. When we were hitting our stride we shit all over you.

That said, Tebow is a fucking man and if his team supported him he would have won the SB last year. He ran a one man train on our defense last year. He is a noble man who played the Pats honorably and that is what led to his downfall.

Alex was never benched? Maybe not in your reality where getting shit on your face is a compliment! Just to make sure I am not crazy I googled Alex getting benched and this is what came up:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/23/mike-nolan-still-regrets-not-benching-alex-smith-faster/

:lol Remember those guys who you used to worship? Just like "Harbs". :lol :lol :lol

You shit on the Steelers for their "puppet coaches" and yet just 5 years ago you were talking shit about Mike Nolan as the savior of the franchise (it is kind of repetitive because you say the same thing about every shitty coach, including now Harbaugh). All of these assholes have a few minutes of success and you latch onto it and then they are suddenly the problem when it all falls apart. The same thing will happen to Harbaugh and I am sure he will be the 3rd coach to bench Alex, the only question is whether it is next season or the one after that. Harbaugh is a stand up guy though so I am sure that even after he benches Alex he still let him carry his golf bag.

Also if you are going to bring up Ben shitting the bed in a SB game against the Hawks (a game we still won), don't ignore the 3 games prior to that where he went on the road and posted like a 400 qg rating (all of a sudden you love this stat so I will use it against you). He took out Carson Palmer and ended his career, then he outplayed Peyton in a season they could have gone undefeated, then for good measure he went into Mile High and whipped the team that knocked the Pats out of the playoffs (it was such a bad beating that Jake the Snake quit football and became a handball player).

And truthfully, yes we did pay the refs a little something extra. But when you have the best ownership in the league those guys become friends with the commish and the refs. Unlike the Yorks who have no friends whatsoever. They are like the retarded version of the Rooneys. In addition to the Rooneys having a record 6 SBs they also passed the Civil Rights Acts in the 60s and helped black coaches to have a fair chance in this league. The Niners? They had one black coach and leaked all the bad shit on him to try and save face. No surprise when this is the guy running the team:

On October 11, 2010, with the 49ers off to a disappointing 0-5 start, Jed York wrote to ESPN's Adam Schefter that the 49ers would win their division and make the playoffs.[6] This proclamation led ESPN Columnist David Fleming to refer to York as "kooky" and "goofy" and to note that York "backs up such bold declarations with a long list of qualifications starting with (1) his lifelong love of the 49ers, (2) his prestigious high school baseball career and (3) the fact that his godfather is Eddie DeBartolo."

:lol what a fucking joke!

I won't even address the Niners beating up teams in an era where the NFC won the SB like 30 times in a row or the fact that Eddie D broke so many rules in the process that he was kicked out of the league and told never to come back! What a disgrace of a franchise and the fact that you support says a lot about you!

1. alex smith should have never played again in 2007. he had a grade 3 shoulder separation. nolan is a fucking idiot and tried to bring him back early and look what happened.

2. 5 years ago i said we were fucked after norv turner left our team at the last minute.

3. none of our previous 3 coaches had success like harbs has already had. harbaugh also had success as a head coach elsewhere. he wasn't some defensive coordinator for a horrible redskins team (nolan) or a loud mouth rah rah coach (singletary)

4. joe perry was one of the first black players in the league and was the first black player to win MVP... thanks to the 49ers! the rooney rule, like the rooneys, is a fucking sham and a joke. teams now interview people they have no intent on hiring just to abide by this "rule". in reality, the rooneys are racist scumbags who won't even trust their minority head coach with decisions on his own staff and players. shameful

5. jed york learned from his mistakes and realized he needs to get someone in charge of the football team who knows how to scheme and knows what players he needs. he's not trying to get involved in personnel and coaching decisions when he has no idea what he's doing. the rooneys could learn from york and just let their coach do what he was hired to do but no.... they have to always have their finger on the button!

the bottom line is the steelers are an irrelevant franchise. yeah they've won a couple tainted titles but times are changing. you already saw the beginnings of that last year when they had to limp into the playoffs and were then destroyed by a team with a fullback playing QB. the city of pittsburgh is a dump, heinz field is the worst professional sports venue built in the last 30 years and you have has-been owners that can no longer buy their way to a title

meanwhile, the 49ers are ascending to heaven. we have the GM of the year, coach of the year, best defense in football and a new stadium coming in which will be hosting a superbowl soon!

Milchjon

NFL teams should ask the Chinese for whatever they're giving to their olympians.

Also, why so much hate for Cundiff and so little for Lee Evans?

bionic77

1. alex smith should have never played again in 2007. he had a grade 3 shoulder separation. nolan is a fucking idiot and tried to bring him back early and look what happened.

2. 5 years ago i said we were fucked after norv turner left our team at the last minute.

3. none of our previous 3 coaches had success like harbs has already had. harbaugh also had success as a head coach elsewhere. he wasn't some defensive coordinator for a horrible redskins team (nolan) or a loud mouth rah rah coach (singletary)

4. joe perry was one of the first black players in the league and was the first black player to win MVP... thanks to the 49ers! the rooney rule, like the rooneys, is a fucking sham and a joke. teams now interview people they have no intent on hiring just to abide by this "rule". in reality, the rooneys are racist scumbags who won't even trust their minority head coach with decisions on his own staff and players. shameful

5. jed york learned from his mistakes and realized he needs to get someone in charge of the football team who knows how to scheme and knows what players he needs. he's not trying to get involved in personnel and coaching decisions when he has no idea what he's doing. the rooneys could learn from york and just let their coach do what he was hired to do but no.... they have to always have their finger on the button!

the bottom line is the steelers are an irrelevant franchise. yeah they've won a couple tainted titles but times are changing. you already saw the beginnings of that last year when they had to limp into the playoffs and were then destroyed by a team with a fullback playing QB. the city of pittsburgh is a dump, heinz field is the worst professional sports venue built in the last 30 years and you have has-been owners that can no longer buy their way to a title

meanwhile, the 49ers are ascending to heaven. we have the GM of the year, coach of the year, best defense in football and a new stadium coming in which will be hosting a superbowl soon!
1. I hope that new stadium has reliable power supply. Glad to see that you can admit that Jed York is such a fucking retard that he needed to bring in other people to handle the football decisions but he should swallow his pride also find someone to handle the big issues like keeping the light on and breathing through his nose.
2. You have a lot of excuses for Alex Smith. But at the same time every time he was benched I seem to recall you cheering and getting behind such stars as Tim Rattay, Ken Dorsey, Trent Dilfer, Shaun Hill, J.T. O’Sullivan, and Troy Smith. Is Colin Caepernick (or however the fuck you spell this nobodys name) going to be the next one to take Alex's job?
3. The Steelers have never been more relevant. Remember what happened the last time Obama was running for President? The Rooneys got their entire state to vote him in and the next month the Steelers won the most exciting SB ever and as an extra reward Obama gave Rooney Sr Ireland! Obama will remember that the Yorks are racist Republicans and you will have to get used to being the laughing stock of the league and GAF again!

bionic77

Youre going to have to teach KOG to hate Flacco as well
No chance of that. Me and KOG are best buds whose favorite non-Steeler player is Flacco.

We are both going to write some really angry letters if he doesn't got a max contract pretty soon.

Ravens better not treat the best qb in the league the way the Niners did for Smith.

Chris Snee wearing a T-Shirt I'd consider buying for Dutch, Michjon and Alligator...

When you ship it to me, make sure to add your return address, so I can write an angry letter to your wife about how she should take charge in the relationship, just like how Bionic and Eznark their wives are in charge.

Top Bottom