• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Finally. Never liked her anyway.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30963-1332773863-30.gif

Stephen A. and Skip just debated Tiny Hands' comment about stats vs. wins on First Take. The more I think about it, the more I tend to agree with Skip's argument here: Smith's premise was valid (debatable, but valid) that putting up big stats are meaningless without the wins to back it up. He messed up when he reached for a name, especially the name of a rookie who's almost universally perceived to be better than Smith was at this stage of his career. It comes off as petty and almost jealous.

BTW, if I ever find someone who calls it pop or cola, I will punch them in the fucking face. Soda or bust.

Yay for spending days with your family. Been throwing around a bit with my little bro's. I'm like Tebow when throwing and HOFinley when catching, the NFL isn't ready for this.

Stephen A. and Skip just debated Tiny Hands' comment about stats vs. wins on First Take. The more I think about it, the more I tend to agree with Skip's argument here: Smith's premise was valid (debatable, but valid) that putting up big stats are meaningless without the wins to back it up. He messed up when he reached for a name, especially the name of a rookie who's almost universally perceived to be better than Smith was at this stage of his career. It comes off as petty and almost jealous.

I guarantee you scam would trade places with Alex so there is nothing to be jealous of. The panthers play in a tough division and have no defense.

Alex didnt need to name anyone but he couldn't pick stafford, Bree's, Brady etc since they all put up #s and won :D

Striker

That's fine but they are a playoff team and will be in the running for a playoff spot again this year
Health permitted, I wouldn't be shocked at all if Carolina were above Atlanta this year. Tampa Bay HAVE to be better, otherwise you can nuke them from the NFL. Getting Nicks, Jackson, and getting a back like Doug Martin should improve them immediately. Atlanta can finish last in the division and it wouldn't surprise me.

Health permitted, I wouldn't be shocked at all if Carolina were above Atlanta this year. Tampa Bay HAVE to be better, otherwise you can nuke them from the NFL. Getting Nicks, Jackson, and getting a back like Doug Martin should improve them immediately. Atlanta can finish last in the division and it wouldn't surprise me.

1. Bucs
2. Panthers
3. Falcons
4. Saints

atlanta basically had their season turned on 1 stupid ass coaching decision last year. you can debate them being overrated if you want but they are a good (regular season) team

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I like this FMT, albeit this is the only FMT I know being a noob here. But I like him; he's in your face and doesn't take crap from no one.

I for one will hope his 49ers do well again this season.

Top Bottom