• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

DMczaf

6a00d83431352e53ef0147e0c78020970b-500wi

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The behavior of some on field stuff is on Schwartz, but it's mostly on Mayhew. Suh had a rep of fighting constantly at NEB in practices. Fairley was a known loafer who liked to chill off the field. Titus Young had some stuff as well. Mayhew rolled the dice and it looks like it's not going too well right now

Exactly.

I want to make T-Shirts as a side project.

Suggest me names for said company.

- You Probably Never Heard Of It
- Genius
- Bucketshirts
- It is what it is
- Bucket Label(s)
- Bad Ass Tees (B.A.T)
- Just for Geeks
- Gaftastic
- Slowmotioning
- Believe inc.
- Select, Start
- Schadenfreude
- Airstreams
- Fresh Lullabies
- Saxy
- Sexy Tshirt Designs, STD.
- Packed
- Three P's

I really need more details about what kind of shirts, your demographic etc. etc.

squicken

Rams could be in a similar spot. They drafted a couple of guys who had the talent and production to go higher than they did, but character issues knocked them down. I think if Jenkins would just get a vasectomy a lot of his problems would go away

Slo

Great. Just fucking great. I spend all winter trying to even out my milky white complexion and after only one day in the sun it's all RUINED.

Yep, three 5000 yard passers and ten 4000 yard passers.

Not to mention that the single season passing yards record was broken TWICE (granted, it was by a Taint and a woman, so I still recognize Marino as the true passing king).

But the way the game's progressing, 4000 passing yards will become the new 1000 yards rushing.

jakncoke

Banned
Yep, three 5000 yard passers and ten 4000 yard passers.

Not to mention that the single season passing yards record was broken TWICE (granted, it was by a Taint and a woman, so I still recognize Marino as the true passing king).

But the way the game's progressing, 4000 passing yards will become the new 1000 yards rushing.

and td to int

rodgers 45-6
brees 46-14
lady 39-12
romo 31-10
stafford 41-16

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
My tummy aches =/

I was like why has it been hurting since earlier today

Got a 2 Liter Lemonade Brisk soda from Papa John's... 2 weeks Expired!, What Do I do?

I mixed it with Coke + Ice in blender for a bastardization drink ; ;

My intestines are doing internal hula hoops

Also Hi NFL-GAF, long time no see /wave

jakncoke

Banned
Sounds like the pop guy didn't do rotation proper. Pepsi guy did us in all the time at Pizza Hut(fuck off jokers). One time like 25 2 liter pepsi were expired lol

Top Bottom