• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

RBH

2160728.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
god the south is so fucked. racists, imbreds and call everything coke. like how does one seperate coca cola and say sprite or whatever the fuck the other coke products are? and what can you possibly call it else?

ajf009

god the south is so fucked. racists, imbreds and call everything coke. like how does one seperate coca cola and say sprite or whatever the fuck the other coke products are? and what can you possibly call it else?

you'd think they like the light soda better than the dark!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Lots of white space out west. Whole lot of open range to take "pop" to a new level.

Do people actually live in Montana? It seems pretty desolate.

EDIT: Looked up state populations. Did you know that Washington DC has more people in it than the entire state of Wyoming?

Mad Men and Game of Thrones bringing their AAA game on the same night? Truly, I'm not deserving but damn that was two amazing hours of TV!

squicken

"coke" is for anything cola and brown. no one drinks sprite so that doesn't really come up. but real southerners drink iced tea, or if in the waco area, dr pepper

edit: ha I noticed the green dips in to oklahoma. my grandfather always called it "pop" and it sounded so weird. guess it was all of the okies

TheLegendary said:
Damn Peggy. :(
Ugh. That last scene
with Peggy in Don's office damn near put me to tears. Mad Men at it's finest, really. Don going from amusement to anger and finally sadness as he realizes Peggy was serious was so well executed.

Felt terrible for Joan.:(

Milchjon

Dudes, please keep your Mad Men spoilers out of this thread. I've fallen like 2,5 seasons behind but I fully intend to catch up some day.

There was very little to nothing spoilerish about what I said. I made it very general in fact to avoid that but it's in spoiler bars just in case anyone else is feeling saucy about it.

Milchjon

There was very little to nothing spoilerish about what I said. I made it very general in fact to avoid that but it's in spoiler bars just in case anyone else is feeling saucy about it.

Yeah, sorry if I came off as overly sensitive, your post is fine. More of a pre-emptive request. ;-)

Top Bottom