• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Nothing wrong with a Harbaugh/mediocre QB tandem.

A02Qn.jpg

Fucking special teams, amirite?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
difference is aldon has actually done something in the league. what has fairley done but collect a paycheck while sitting on the bench or being injured?

Both were rookies last year, one just happened to have a broken foot. Aldon had an amazing rookie year for a DE(or any position really), but Fairley will be a force if healthy and his head on straight.

Paired up with Suh and the rest of the Lion DL he'll be a force to be reckoned with. Watching him briefly for the Lions last year, and his career at Auburn are proof enough.

eznark

Banned
Both were rookies last year, one just happened to have a broken foot. Aldon had an amazing rookie year for a DE(or any position really), but Fairley will be a force if healthy and his head on straight.

Paired up with Suh and the rest of the Lion DL he'll be a force to be reckoned with. Watching him briefly for the Lions last year, and his career at Auburn are proof enough.

They will definitely be a force to be reckoned with. I really don't see how the Lions will be able to overcome all the 15 yard flags those drunken thugs will be piling up. I reckon the lions will end up forcing them to the bench. Not like Suh did jack last year anyway. Tony Mandrich 2.0

jakncoke

Banned
I just got back from MIB3. Decent, the ending was seen a mile away though. My first 3D, wasn't intending on going. But traffic on 90 made me miss the start of Chernobyl Diaries

Fairley - started 0 games, played in 10 games

15 tackles, 1 sack

Aldon - started 0 games, played in 15 games (although only started playing regularly in week 4 against the eagles)

37 tackles, 14 sacks, 2 FF

i know they play different positions but even when fairley got healthy he looked like garbage. and if he's going to learn things from Suh then i feel sorry for him because suh is awful against the run and one of the most overhyped players in the league

brentech

Fairley - started 0 games, played in 10 games

15 tackles, 1 sack

Aldon - started 0 games, played in 15 games (although only started playing regularly in week 4 against the eagles)

37 tackles, 14 sacks, 2 FF

i know they play different positions but even when fairley got healthy he looked like garbage. and if he's going to learn things from Suh then i feel sorry for him because suh is awful against the run and one of the most overhyped players in the league

While many of your comments are often hyperbole, this is nothing but full, 100%, truthery.

Mindlog

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475868
Great, another thread with a misleading title.
No one ever said it wouldn't be on Wii U.
And we already knew UE3 was.
Trolling the Wii U again.
The Heat/Refs trolling NBA Age.

A lot of that going around and E3 is next week. I expect the E3 threads to be filled with more inane gifs than every gaming thread during Killzone 2's release.

Vinny Testaverde. Flashbacks! Make it stop.

snesfreak

Banned
Trolling the Wii U again.
The Heat/Refs trolling NBA Age.

A lot of that going around and E3 is next week. I expect the E3 threads to be filled with more inane gifs than every gaming thread during Killzone 2's release.

Vinny Testaverde. Flashbacks! Make it stop.
That thread really is ridiculous, I will not post in it no matter how many stupid things our fellow Bucs fan Memes says.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm just glad that we all know the Spurs or the Thunder are going to beat the Heat.

If the Wii U is just marginal graphical upgrade from a 360 or a PS3, count me out. I don't want to buy a console with graphics that are 6 or 7 years old in console terms (that's nearly 10 years in PC terms where I do most of my gaming!)

edit: ....well I'll break down and get one for Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc. but it won't be my primary console or anything. WiiU/PS4 combination I guess?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
It means nothing but is interesting: Nick Fairley and JaMarcus Russell grew up about one block apart in Mobile, Ala., and were HS teammates.

It means everything, Adam.

RBH

A week late on this, but how nice of Roger Goodell to suggest that Atlanta needs to build a brand new stadium before applying for a Super Bowl bid, yet the upcoming Super Bowl is being played in that 37-year old dump in New Orleans.

bionic77

I'm just glad that we all know the Spurs or the Thunder are going to beat the Heat.

If the Wii U is just marginal graphical upgrade from a 360 or a PS3, count me out. I don't want to buy a console with graphics that are 6 or 7 years old in console terms (that's nearly 10 years in PC terms where I do most of my gaming!)

edit: ....well I'll break down and get one for Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc. but it won't be my primary console or anything. WiiU/PS4 combination I guess?
The idea that I can play games on the controller like a giant gameboy while my wife or kids is watching something I hate on tv seems like the coolest idea ever. But who knows, a lot of these things seem awesome and then you end up never using them after the first week. I am not that into graphics anymore seeing as how the DS was my favorite console of the last gen.

When is E3 anyways?

The idea that I can play games on the controller like a giant gameboy while my wife or kids is watching something I hate on tv seems like the coolest idea ever. But who knows, a lot of these things seem awesome and then you end up never using them after the first week. I am not that into graphics anymore seeing as how the DS was my favorite console of the last gen.

When is E3 anyways?

next week

jacoby.gif

Your new punt returner! Feet for hands.

He only bobbled it because he had a world class defense bearing down on him. He's going to be leaps and bounds better than the punt returner who's name I've forgotten because in my mind I've already killed him and left him in a shallow grave that cost us that game against the Seahawks with, like, three consecutive pr/kr bobbles.

Top Bottom