• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The Jags always have relocation as an option.

Maybe Community can follow suit and move to TBS or something.

bionic77

Community was canceled? What about Parks and Rec?

I never really liked Community but Parks and Rec and 30 Rock were always good.

I think Workaholics starts up again tonight. No one here obviously watches the show but it is pretty damn good.

LJ11

Football Outsiders has an article on the Falcons offensive line specifically during the playoff game against the Giants. Outside of the ridiculous figure they drew in figure 1 (seriously?), it's not a bad read.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/word-muth/2012/word-muth-scouting-falcons

Muth052912-2.jpg

HAHAHAHA

Should be the go to image when your offense fucks up.

eznark

Banned
Community was canceled? What about Parks and Rec?

I never really liked Community but Parks and Rec and 30 Rock were always good.

I think Workaholics starts up again tonight. No one here obviously watches the show but it is pretty damn good.

Parks & Rec is still around but from the bits I've heard about where they are taking the story I'm not happy. I want them to focus on small town politics since she won, but supposedly it's going to DC. Fucking lame.

bionic77

Parks & Rec is still around but from the bits I've heard about where they are taking the story I'm not happy. I want them to focus on small town politics since she won, but supposedly it's going to DC. Fucking lame.
It is hard to keep any comedy good for an extended period of time. But hopefully they can keep it going for a little while longer.

Workaholics is the shit.
Yes it is. They should have gotten a few awards for the pedo episode.

eznark

Banned
It is hard to keep any comedy good for an extended period of time. But hopefully they can keep it going for a little while longer.

Yes it is. They should have gotten a few awards for the pedo episode.

They wrote a natural transition from bureaucracy to local politics (an untapped comedy gold mine) and are going to ruin it by going into the far too trodden national politics send-ups. I can see why, try to take advantage of the presidential, but it sucks.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
As one of very few Fins fans that reads (mostly lurks) this thread, Im super happy about them being on Hard Knocks.

TannehillBasedGod Future - Believe!

Another 6-10 or 7-9 Season
It feels like the Phins have been rebuilding for ages now. At least the Heat, Marlins and now Panthers are doing well.

jergrah

It feels like the Phins have been rebuilding for ages now. At least the Heat, Marlins and now Panthers are doing well.

True enough -- last few years of Marino's career they'd always start off 5-0 or 6-0, then falter down the stretch but get in with a Wildcard only to lose to Buffalo. Once he retired, it was years of mediocrity with Fiedler at the helm and post Fiedler/Ricky (1st time) theyve been in constant rebuild. Lots of front office changes (GM, Coach, OC, DC, etc), no steady QB, etc. Outside of the one fluke year when Pennington played great and Brady was hurt it's been same old same.

But....there's always next year! More rookies and FA signings for me to get over excited about only for them to get limited reps and probably not do much.

The 1989 has to be one of the most productive top 5's of any draft

1: Troy Aikman won 3 sb.. lets pretend he's a real qb and HOF for sake of this point
2. Tony Madarich despite being a bust in GB lasted pretty long in the league
3. Barry Sanders great rb
4. Derrick Thomas sucks the accident had to get him, really curious what he'd be at in sacks if he lived
5 Deion Sanders one the greatest

Should Mandarich really be considered a bust? I get it that expectations were sky high for him and he was a bust in Green Bay, but he ended up having a serviceable career.

Please.

Let's keep the comparison to last year's Bronocs and last year's Niners instead of anything to do with Aaron Rodgers since it wouldn't even be fair.

This guy has the right idea.

It wouldn't be fair because erron was so disappointing in the playoffs and Alex single handedly beat the saints twice in the last 4 minutes. Erron couldn't even sniff the giants jocks despite the officials trying to gift wrap the game for the packers

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It wouldn't be fair because erron was so disappointing in the playoffs and Alex single handedly beat the saints twice in the last 4 minutes. Erron couldn't even sniff the giants jocks despite the officials trying to gift wrap the game for the packers

Aaron+Rodgers+SB.jpg

AGod can't hear you over the sound of his Super Bowl trophy and MVP trophy!

Top Bottom