• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Fox318

Yeah...The last World cup was faaaaaahhhhhking great.

u3hak.jpg

8cNwJ.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
No sooner do I rip David Stern, than I see he has just done an interview threatening floppers with fines and suspensions.

snFsK.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't see how anybody could be in favor of flopping...yet there are always people willing to hand wave it away like "it's part of the sport."

Bullshit. Get rid of that shit across the board and even soccer could become watchable.

jakncoke

Banned
She got a lot of hate in the Women is better than Men thread. What she do to get so much hate? Don't browse OT much..

couple hundred thousand things but to list a few. Actively tried to go in certain topics to pull out people to get them to say stuff so she could dime em out and get them banned and run back to a certain irc and wave a victory flag, generally annoying, one the many people on gaf that seem to be one of the fake i support every movement so therefore i am superior..ect

eznark

Banned
huh, some mod must be trying out a new alt today then

Too bad the other guy didn't get banned. Fucker is driving by the MLB thread and killing my desire to participate.

Junie12

couple hundred thousand things but to list a few. Actively tried to go in certain topics to pull out people to get them to say stuff so she could dime em out and get them banned and run back to a certain irc and wave a victory flag, generally annoying, one the many people on gaf that seem to be one of the fake i support every movement so therefore i am superior..ect

Heh, sounds like someone I won't get along very well. I'll make sure to avoid her when I see her posts.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why does anyone post in those threads that basically boil down to PC stuff and _____'s rights unless they're just looking to get banned? Heck, add anything involving religion or politics to the list.

Who wants to bet Drew Brees gets tagged from year to year because New Orleans is a horrible organization?

WanderingWind

Why does anyone post in those threads that basically boil down to PC stuff and _____'s rights unless they're just looking to get banned? Heck, add anything involving religion or politics to the list.

Who wants to bet Drew Brees gets tagged from year to year because New Orleans is a horrible organization?

I stopped because all they turn into is everybody looking for some reason to start calling everybody an "enabler," "blamer" or "overly PC" dipshit. A lot of yelling, a lot of mini-cliques riding for each other and a whole lot of nonsense.

Basically, like if we all took ourselves seriously in here and snes really got offended at all the fatman jokes.

snesfreak

Banned
I stopped because all they turn into is everybody looking for some reason to start calling everybody an "enabler," "blamer" or "overly PC" dipshit. A lot of yelling, a lot of mini-cliques riding for each other and a whole lot of nonsense.

Basically, like if we all took ourselves seriously in here and snes really got offended at all the fatman jokes.
Basically.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

That would be horrible.

This place is more like your neighborhood sports bar and I'd like to keep it that way!

gol15.jpg

"Someone say Buffalo Wild Wings?"

Junie12

Box-office/film Gaf has taken over the crazy from NPD Gaf.

I like reading those threads even though I don't care much about the BO numbers. The meltdowns are glorious and so much crow eating. Can't wait to see their reaction when the TDKR hits theaters.

snesfreak

Banned
You people.
But you know, it wouldn't shock me if we started getting banned for the Freeman jokes and other completely harmless stuff that goes on here.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You people.
But you know, it wouldn't shock me if we started getting banned for the Freeman jokes and other completely harmless stuff that goes on here.

Nah, didn't we get reassurance on the whole thing unless we started resorting to direct personal name calling?

You post here like 10000 times a week, figured you would know this!

WanderingWind

You people.

Don't even joke about that. They started in on us, sacrificed FMT, then stopped. Thank fuck.

PRESEASON IS TOO FAR AWAY.

Junie12

You people.

We're in Community, doubt anyone will come here and be offended by Fatman jokes. We're a insular community. That's what Evilore told us, so everything is okay as long as no one in NFL-GAF is offended.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We're in Community, doubt anyone will come here and be offended by Fatman jokes. We're a insular community. That's what Evilore told us, so everything is okay as long as no one in NFL-GAF is offended.

Patriots and Bears fans offend me.

Can we get them all banned?

WanderingWind

I second the Patriots apocalypse.

Bears fans don't post anymore, so they can go too, I guess. Wouldn't change the landscape any.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Fuck y'all I take the Browns very seriously!

too bad they seriously suck. :(

Junie12

Current top 3 Yoshichan competitors:
  • Snesfreak
  • jakncoke
  • junie12

What's the point of even trying, I'll never beat snes..

He's a 70 year old man with nothing to do but post on GAF and play old Nintendo games.

I'm a fucking cook! I can't post here during work! I just can't compete..

I second the Patriots apocalypse.

Bears fans don't post anymore, so they can go too, I guess. Wouldn't change the landscape any.

You wanna frame us because we are too strong?! Wanna take out the competition the easy way huh?! We will not let this happen! We will fight back!

PATS WORLD DOMINATION 2012!

Top Bottom