• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

So, according to Rutgers insiders, Rutger's new strength and conditioning coach is better than the old one. The old coach forced our offensive linement to be trim and underweight, and they became pretty weak becuase of it.

The old strength and conditioning coach was Jay Butler, now strength and conditioning coach of the Tampa Bay Bucs.

So he's starving our boy freeman, sad to hear he won't be able to throw over 15 yards.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So, according to Rutgers insiders, Rutger's new strength and conditioning coach is better than the old one. The old coach forced our offensive linement to be trim and underweight, and they became pretty weak becuase of it.

The old strength and conditioning coach was Jay Butler, now strength and conditioning coach of the Tampa Bay Bucs.

Should make him the QB coach.

jakncoke

Banned
They sell alcohol @ Walmart?

Also, why would anyone ever go to Walmart?

well my gf likes to go with me and she works 4 to midnight on sundays and thats when i like to go cause if i go sat or fri i'll end up eating my lunch food. any who we got a marcs that closes at well i dont know but its early, giant eagle closes at 1 and wal mart has movies/games so thats why

Levyne

Banned
I was with my brother at Walmart a few weeks ago and got carded, I was annoyed that I had to get my ID out.
I don't look under 21, I don't look 21, I barely look under 30.

When I worked at Target in high school we were told to card everyone.

Realllllly awkward when you asked for the cards of 50 and 60 somethings..

bionic77

You're gunna buy groceries on amazon?
You can...

But no, normally I get my groceries from a variety of places. I get my meat from a real butcher (don't tell me there is no difference, you fucking liar!). I get some shit from Wegmans and some shit from Giant. Sometimes we go to a local farmers market for fruits and veggies, but that shit is hit or miss. And I think I do order some obscure shit from Amazon.

I almost never go into a Walmart. The last time I went to a Walmart was last year after we lost power for a few days from a thunderstorm. I went early in the morning to get some batteries, flashlights and water (we have a well and no power means no water). I only went because we needed that shit for the babies. I actually like Walmart at 3am, but in the daytime it is the worst.

Junie12

You can...

But no, normally I get my groceries from a variety of places. I get my meat from a real butcher (don't tell me there is no difference, you fucking liar!). I get some shit from Wegmans and some shit from Giant. Sometimes we go to a local farmers market for fruits and veggies, but that shit is hit or miss. And I think I do order some obscure shit from Amazon.

I almost never go into a Walmart. The last time I went to a Walmart was last year after we lost power for a few days from a thunderstorm. I went early in the morning to get some batteries, flashlights and water (we have a well and no power means no water). I only went because we needed that shit for the babies. I actually like Walmart at 3am, but in the daytime it is the worst.

Funny you say that because I've never walked inside a Walmart during the daytime, I only go there to buy some snack at 3 AM when I'm having the munchies. I basically use it as a convenience store :jnc

jakncoke

Banned
Okm7X.jpg

there was ohio in the tag cloud, which only means this is jdez15 ride for sure

RBH

I went into Walmart one time around midnight a few years ago, and the place was jam-packed with families and their little kids, doing their normal shopping routine.

It was weird.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Any time I go to wal mart I try to go later because the crazies usually dont go that late

Are you kidding? I worked midnight shifts at Wal-Mart long, long ago. You haven't seen crazy until you've been at Wal-Mart at 2am in New Mexico. I've stared into the abyss of insanity, and apparently, it NEEDS to have Slim Jims at 2am.

jakncoke

Banned
Are you kidding? I worked midnight shifts at Wal-Mart long, long ago. You haven't seen crazy until you've been at Wal-Mart at 2am in New Mexico. I've stared into the abyss of insanity, and apparently, it NEEDS to have Slim Jims at 2am.

It's not as bad as the day time though. You can't avoid crazy/degenerate at wal mart so you got to be strategic and pick your spots if you gotta go

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's not as bad as the day time though. You can't avoid crazy/degenerate at wal mart so you got to be strategic and pick your spots if you gotta go

I once saw a fat old, santa looking man dressed in a bikini and combat boots shopping for a cleaver while working there. I saw a woman with 8 kids on leashes. I saw a couple of rascals try to get into a fist fight over a Playstation.

Junie12

I know yesterday or 2 days ago I went on and it said you were just online.

I'd try diablo but Dota is already a handful I'll give all my free time to that.

Just PM me if you want a guest pass :)

Should get the game by tomorrow night. Should get about 2 guest passes..

I know yesterday or 2 days ago I went on and it said you were just online.

I'd try diablo but Dota is already a handful I'll give all my free time to that.

I'll still play Dota.

If it says Im online I'm usually in the house or at least near my computer. Just send me a message if you want to play and I'll jump on if its a good time for me.

...and so ends the story of Chad Jones. Too bad. I was really hoping the kid would make it back after that horrible car accident.:(

New York Giants ‏ @Giants

The Giants have signed UDFA's WR Brandon Collins, LB Jake Muasau and Safety Will Hill - Also, Chad Jones has been waived/failed physical

EDIT: The team has announced it will continue to support Chad's rehab though. So they haven't completely cut the cord on him.

Milchjon

...and so ends the story of Chad Jones. Too bad. I was really hoping the kid would make it back after that horrible car accident.:(

What happens with guys like him? Is any of this covered by the league's health insurance? Or is he pretty much left without a future?

bluemax

Banned
So Pete has said that Russell Wilson will compete for the starting job in Seattle.

Motivational ploy, or actual competition? Hmm.

Milchjon said:
What happens with guys like him? Is any of this covered by the league's health insurance? Or is he pretty much left without a future?
The Giants payed him his full rookie signing bonus if memory serves and has continued to help pay for and help him through his rehab since he was signed with the team. Though he has been waived, I just updated the post to note the team will continue to help pay for the rehab and support him through it.

Jerry Reese:

“We consider Chad to be part of the Giants family, and we'll continue to work with him in his rehab,” GM Jerry Reese said. “As we've said since his accident, we're thankful he is alive and able to lead a normal life.”

So it looks like the team isn't completely giving up on him. I read an article from Garafolo a good while after the accident about the Giants picking up a hefty portion of the monies that went towards the surgeries and the rehabilitation costs. Jones received almost 900k in signing bonus money as mentioned.

Top Bottom