• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Maybe MS/Sony are announcing something big and they want to get in front of it.
People keep speculating this, but idk I think they just want to get most the hardware/interface stuff out the way to focus on games during the conference. I mean we haven't really heard much since last year.

Junie12

Nintendo fans are the craziest fans, their hype for a Nintendo Direct is insane. I can only imagine how bad it's going to be on Tuesday.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
People keep speculating this, but idk I think they just want to get most the hardware/interface stuff out the way to focus on games during the conference. I mean we haven't really heard much since last year.

This is such a damn stupid idea.

The 3rd party games are a total waste of time at Nintendo's conference. All these games are already out or will be out on PS3/360/PC.

They should be spending almost all their time on Tuesday on the hardware itself and what makes it unique and what games they will have at launch for it and give everybody else a montage. Why bother with anything else?

This is such a damn stupid idea.

The 3rd party games are a total waste of time at Nintendo's conference. All these games are already out or will be out on PS3/360/PC.

They should be spending almost all their time on Tuesday on the hardware itself and what makes it unique and what games they will have at launch for it and give everybody else a montage. Why bother with anything else?
Well you got to figure there's only a set amount of time, and a good amount of it will also focus on 3ds.

Milchjon

San Andreas is a lot of fun.

Incidentally I like playing dressup with my Barbies.

San Andreas is fucking awesome. Can't believe it's almost 8 years old, riding around on a bike is still so much fun.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was better than expected. I thought the reactions were pretty lukewarm back then?

San Andreas is fucking awesome. Can't believe it's almost 8 years old, riding around on a bike is still so much fun.
San Andreas is awesome.

1. It's got the GTA formula but magnified: more cars, more guns, more mission variety, more side missions.

2. Then it's got this sprawling landscape so a lot of the game is wanderlust.

3. Then you've got the XP/RPG systems and a shitload of customization.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was better than expected. I thought the reactions were pretty lukewarm back then?
It's well-done and competently made but outside of the murder mystery there's nothing to offer the viewer.

No moral lesson or insight into the human psyche, etc. Pretty much all of Fincher's other movies have that.

eznark

Banned
Speaking of Nintendo Direct, I assume that will be the end of OT especially if there are big announcements.

God speed and good luck to all of you. I'll see you in the Madden thread in Gaming.

There are people on GAF that actually take days off work to watch this kind of shit.
I planned meetings around it so I could work from home the next two days. Getting paid to watch video game trailers. I feel like Jeremy Parish.

Greg

I didn't even know E3 started tomorrow until I read this topic.

I hope we see another bullshit CG Madden trailer.

Can't wait for the goal post moving. "Who cares if it's as powerful as the PS3, I just want to play Mario in HD"

where are your gods now snes

Top Bottom