• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

snesfreak

Banned
How much does it really take to render an inventory screen?
Well that's the thing, some games will use it for simpler things.
Others will use it for more complex things, like different views of the game or whatever.
Once devs get used to the hardware they'll be able to push it harder, just like with any other system.

DMczaf

I found snesfreak

JLo7z.png

eznark

Banned
Right but they showed none of that today or anything about the machine that affects gaming.
Right, they talked about the system. It has solid online functionality and multiple inputs. Sold. Obviously the games will be there. I imagine they must have awesome shit for Tuesday if they broke this out last minute.

MechDX

Right, they talked about the system. It has solid online functionality and multiple inputs. Sold. Obviously the games will be there. I imagine they must have awesome shit for Tuesday if they broke this out last minute.

Its Nintendo so:

New Mario. new Zelda, new Smash Bros, new Mario Kart and 10 version of Ubisoft Imagine:Babiez.

Godslay

Banned
Why are the buttons below the analog stick? I can't think of another controller where this is the case. I'll adjust, but why buck the trend? Any perceived benefit?

Top Bottom