• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

RBH

ibfIS0L2Vs9P09.png

Right, they talked about the system. It has solid online functionality and multiple inputs. Sold. Obviously the games will be there. I imagine they must have awesome shit for Tuesday if they broke this out last minute.

They didn't show anything that interested me.

I want an intuitive UI that makes it easy to get in-and-out of games and communicate with people on my friends list. They didn't focus on either.

Instead they talked about the Miiuniverse which seems pointless. Playstation Home flopped. Hardcore gamers don't use it let alone soccer moms.

I'm sure the first party stuff will be great as always, the rest looks like a Fisher Price iPad.

jakncoke

Banned
They didn't show anything that interested me.

I want an intuitive UI that makes it easy to get in-and-out of games and communicate with people on my friends list. They didn't focus on either.

Instead they talked about the Miiuniverse which seems pointless. Playstation Home flopped. Hardcore gamers don't use it let alone soccer moms.

I'm sure the first party stuff will be great as always, the rest looks like a Fisher Price iPad.

Didnt Sony state they made money off of Home? But yeah i recall Home being boring as fuck.

Godslay

Banned
It's just the opposite of what the Xbox did to the dual shock.

That was a move I can understand though. There is more reliance on dual analog use in modern games. It makes sense to place the d-pad lower and in a less ergonomic position (thumb facing 3 o'clock), and place the analog stick higher for a more natural thumb position. It's considerably more ergonomic, for extended dual analog use.

The Wii U pro controller just seems to move them to move them. I can't think of a good reason why, other than to be different.

MechDX

That was a move I can understand though. There is more reliance on dual analog use in modern games. It makes sense to place the d-pad lower and in a less ergonomic position (thumb facing 3 o'clock), and place the analog stick higher for a more natural thumb position. It's considerably more ergonomic.

The Wii U pro controller just seems to move them to move them. I can't think of a good reason why, other than to be different.

Potential lawsuit

squicken

Damn Microsoft. The invented the best gaming input device since the mouse and then they get all stingy with it. It should be the standard. PC gaming finally got good again once everything started supporting the 360 controller

RBH

Clearly the OT Community should be split up into Sports OT Community and Non-Sports OT Community so we can have greater free flow of the important topics on NeoGAF that truly matter, such as dogs pissing on steaks, people pissing in water bottles, and people pissing in sinks.

Greg

Clearly the OT Community should be split up into Sports OT Community and Non-Sports OT Community so we can have greater free flow of the important topics on NeoGAF that truly matter, such as dogs pissing on steaks, people pissing in water bottles, and people pissing in sinks.
s.neogaf.com should be a sports-only version

Fox318

ZuqNK.jpg

So what I get from this is that Ninty wants to make a PS360. About 5 years too late.

I suppose if you like Mario and Zelda then you're gonna buy it. If not, you won't.

I won't.

Of course, I just got back into PC gaming, so I may be sitting out the next gen from the sidelines for a little while anyway.

Yes, cause Mario and Zelda are the only reason people buy Nintendo consoles.

Whatever rationale keeps you going, snes. I'm sure it will do well and there will be plenty of people who pick it up. I just think it's kinda funny that they're basically duplicating the best controller on the market at the moment and courting the third parties pretty hard with this.

Bottom line for me is that I bought a Gamecube and barely played it. I bought a Wii and literally spent 1 hour with it. It really doesn't matter to me what they do with it, I won't be falling for it this time.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:(

Totally underwhelmed by the Game of Thrones finale. Still in shock at Mad Men. And we have one more to go.

I called that shit as soon as he was confronted though. But so gut wrenching the whole way thru

Top Bottom