• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

jakncoke

Banned
I dont even think it'd hurt so much if we were actually broken up. But we aren't thats what hurts the most and not knowing if she'll be faithful or if we'll actually ever get back together in person is scary.

I dont even think it'd hurt so much if we were actually broken up. But we aren't thats what hurts the most and not knowing if she'll be faithful or if we'll actually ever get back together in person is scary.

Do it on your terms. This is coming from a random person on the Internet so take it as you will, but you need to reach out and say what you mean to say. Ultimately it's up to you.

I'm a Viking fan though so I tend to make poor decisions.

jakncoke

Banned
Do it on your terms. This is coming from a random person on the Internet so take it as you will, but you need to reach out and say what you mean to say. Ultimately it's up to you.

I'm a Viking fan though so I tend to make poor decisions.

You have 3 Troy Williamson jerseys dont you

snesfreak

Banned
God dammit :jnc
I spend all this time trying to get this Mode 7 script to work, and there was an updated version released that fixed the problem I was having.

cdyhybrid

God dammit :jnc
I spend all this time trying to get this Mode 7 script to work, and there was an updated version released that fixed the problem I was having.

You just weren't expecting it because you're used to the pace of Nintendo's bugfixes. It's cool man.

About to sit down and play some Max Payne 3. 30 GBs on PC? That's 1/4th of my SSD right there!

By the way, the Libraries features in Windows 7 really becomes super useful when you have multiple drives. Seamless way to have music/videos/documents on multiple drives without the hassle of having to navigate over to it. Especially useful since you can change the default save location.

/3 years ago

RBH

It's also unfortunate for the Jaguars from a PR standpoint because it's the type of thing that dissuades fence-sitters from deciding to go to Jags games.

i.e.

"Bunch of criminals on that team!"

etc.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It just blows my mind how fucking stupid these guys are. You're gonna make millions of dollars, call a fucking cab!

I don't know how it is on Germany but in Americuh our college athletes are given everything and stars are basically treated as gods. Blackmon has probably driven drunk a dozen times and cops in whatever college town likely gave him a lift home in exchange for an autograph. Sadly, Jacksonville doesn't care about NFL football, so they jacked him up.

RBH

I don't know how it is on Germany but in Americuh our college athletes are given everything and stars are basically treated as gods. Blackmon has probably driven drunk a dozen times and cops in whatever college town likely gave him a lift home in exchange for an autograph. Sadly, Jacksonville doesn't care about NFL football, so they jacked him up.

This occurred in Oklahoma.

Receiver Justin Blackmon, picked fifth overall by the Jacksonville Jaguars in April's draft, was arrested for aggravated DUI early Sunday in Stillwater, Okla., the Tulsa World reported.

The 22-year-old Blackmon was booked into the Payne County Jail at 10 a.m. CT, the newspaper reported. Under Oklahoma law, a driver's blood alcohol level must be .15 or higher to be charged with aggravated DUI.

It is the second DUI arrest for the former Oklahoma State star, who also was arrested in 2010 in Texas on a misdemeanor DUI charge. He was suspended one game by Oklahoma State as a result of that arrest.

The Jaguars traded up two spots to take the 6-foot-1, 207 pound Blackmon with the No. 5 pick in the 2012 draft, hoping to add a franchise receiver to an offense that ranked last in the league in 2011.

Blackmon caught 122 passes for 1,522 yards and 18 touchdowns for Oklahoma State last season. He had 111 receptions for 1,782 yards and 20 scores the previous year.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8...lle-jaguars-pick-justin-blackmon-arrested-dui

Here in Germa...Neverland we don't have college athletes and nobody really cares about the 'stars' here.

It's just fucking stupid to drive whilst intoxicated even if you think you can get away with it, the main reason it's not allowed is because you can hurt other people when doing it, but look at Stallworth who killed a man whilst intoxicated, he spend like 2 months in jail or something and is now playing in the NFL again. So even then they get away with it.

AMERICUUUUUHHH!

Here in Germa...Neverland we don't have college athletes and nobody really cares about the 'stars' here.

It's just fucking stupid to drive whilst intoxicated even if you think you can get away with it, the main reason it's not allowed is because you can hurt other people when doing it, but look at Stallworth who killed a man whilst intoxicated, he spend like 2 months in jail or something and is now playing in the NFL again. So even than they get away with it.

AMERICUUUUUHHH!

racist

It's just fucking stupid to drive whilst intoxicated even if you think you can get away with it, the main reason it's not allowed is because you can hurt other people when doing it, but look at Stallworth who killed a man whilst intoxicated, he spend like 2 months in jail or something and is now playing in the NFL again. So even then they get away with it.

AMERICUUUUUHHH!

"whilst"? Who talks like that?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
"whilst"? Who talks like that?

Germans.

Also:
mugshot-e1338746737834.jpg

snesfreak

Banned
I've been watching Community over the last few days. I like it, but who the fuck thought it had any chance at mainstream success ?!?
Most people didn't, Americans would rather watch BBT or Two and a Half Men.
Americans are fucking stupid.
Fuck Americans.

Top Bottom