• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

effzee

It's crazy that they are just killing whatever chance of having the NBA community thread ever returning

Its the same 2-3 people. Page after page they do the same routine. They love to come up with conspiracy theories about how the league is rigged yet watch every game. Anytime Miami wins its because of a host of reasons they explain away. When Miami loses its the same shit over and over. Then you have special kinds of morons like Ken Masters who pop in questioning some of the biggest diehard Miami fans and their allegiance. As if if you root for Miami by default you only liked them after Lebron came no. And you don't know basketball. Also every other team that has won a ring did it without superstars or hall of famers.

Its mostly Kobe stans who can't stand Lebron winning rings or being labeled the best player in the world. Or those guys who can't seem to deem anyone good or great until they do everything Jordan did but better and with harder circumstances.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's the week before E3. You sneeze wrong and you're banned.

Sanj has been here long enough to know this.

#YesAllPatsFans

Nothing in his recent post history seems remotely inflammatory. If it was the LeBron drama queen shit, people in the finals thread were saying far worse stuff.

Vyer

So yeah Mario Kart is legit. And it's kinda awesome to see your kid discover it for the first time.

Vyer-1 is my NNID if any of you peeps are on Wii U.

They should lock that finals thread and ban all the regulars.

Most of the regulars left months ago. That's like, a new set of regulars with some stragglers left behind.

Bread

Banned
There's a fucking bat in my room

God dammit I have to be up at 7 this is bullshit fuck you you stupid rat bird fuck

Holy fuck I just got rid of it thank you BOB! I opened the window while it was perched on my sweatshirt and let it fly around for 5 minutes and it flew out. God dammit that was annoying.

Vyer

God dammit I have to be up at 7 this is bullshit fuck you you stupid rat bird fuck

Holy fuck I just got rid of it thank you BOB! I opened the window while it was perched on my sweatshirt and let it fly around for 5 minutes and it flew out. God dammit that was annoying.

it was a sign. that was your destiny, only one thing to do now

lOyGsuQ.jpg

Bread

Banned
it was a sign. that was your destiny, only one thing to do now

lOyGsuQ.jpg
If this means going down into a well and walking into a group of bats, count me out.

I'm never going to feel safe with the lights off in this house again, thank god I'm moving this weekend. Not sure I'm sleeping tonight either. Oh well.

Only wild bird I've had in my house is a baby owl one of our cats brought in. We did have a baby Hawk for awhile though that my uncle found on the side of the road. Kept it for about a month and then released it.

cdyhybrid

Did you rub its belly?

Also, what's the deal with buying shit on Virtual Console? Am I going to lose these games as soon as I move to Nintendo's next system?

cajunator

Banned
That never happens in here. We know where everyone stands.

Mech is a Pats fan.

Gata is a Jags fan.

eznark is a Bengals fan.

And Squicken is Squicken. Please come back, buddy.

And Im the only Saints fan!

MK8 has two
Rainbow Roads.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Two of them? now I really look forward to playing it.
Im going to my aunts house today to fix her computer and some other things since Im "designated family tech support" so Im going to bring along Mario Kart and 3D world.
Unfortunately she moved out to a nearby city which isnt graced with the magic of fiber so I will suffer a bit.

Bread

Banned
Did you rub its belly?

Also, what's the deal with buying shit on Virtual Console? Am I going to lose these games as soon as I move to Nintendo's next system?
No I do not make friends with such disgusting creatures, nor do I wonder how they taste.

JABEE

Nothing in his recent post history seems remotely inflammatory. If it was the LeBron drama queen shit, people in the finals thread were saying far worse stuff.
Yeah. I have no idea what happened to him. Doesn't make sense. I guess everyone has to be really cautious this weekend.

minx

Going to be in Seattle next week. Any places I have to visit or places to eat? I'll be going to Mount Rainier for 2 days.

ohhhh. Fuck E3 really.

I still enjoy watching the Press conferences. It's always entertaining. I wanna work for one of the big companies one day and hold the press conference 😎

It's a beautiful day here btw. Gonna play some soccer in the sun. How's everything in Cajun land?

cajunator

Banned
I still enjoy watching the Press conferences. It's always entertaining. I wanna work for one of the big companies one day and hold the press conference 😎

It's a beautiful day here btw. Gonna play some soccer in the sun. How's everything in Cajun land?

Its good. 5 AM here the sun hasnt come up yet. Im still off work until tomorrow night but I only have to work one day then Im off again. Its a weird schedule for now.
Im eating the rest of a roast beef, ham, and swiss cheese poboy for breakfast.

I went to bed at halftime of the Spurs/Heat game last night because I'm an old. Looks like I missed a lot of craziness, haha.

I still enjoy watching the Press conferences. It's always entertaining. I wanna work for one of the big companies one day and hold the press conference ��

Oh yeah, the press conferences still get me super excited, even if they end up disappointing me most of the time.

Today is D-Day, guys. It's a particularly meaningful day to me because my small hometown of Bedford, VA lost more men per capita in the Normandy landings than any other town or city in the US. The D-Day Memorial they built there is pretty neat. There is a pretty good book on the Bedford Boys as well.

dp-national-dday-memorial-foundation-in-bedford-va-20140529

dionysus

Yaldog
Witcher 3, so good. The wifey also announced she is taking the kids to visit a friend for a week without me in Utah which will give me the perfect opportunity to sneak $1,500 worth of new PC components into my PC case so I can play this on high.

Top Bottom