• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Rams.png

I could live with that

You guys have any pro-tips for organizing the nest of wires behind my TV? My kid will be crawling soon so it's probably a good time to get on this project.

bionic77

You guys have any pro-tips for organizing the nest of wires behind my TV? My kid will be crawling soon so it's probably a good time to get on this project.
I use Velcro ties to tie a bunch together and then try to stick them in a place that is out of the way.

We actually bought a 40 dollar wall/gate type thing that we stuck in front of the tv. We have ours mounted on a hanging stand (not sure what the correct term is) and we were afraid of them knocking it over and hurting themselves. The wall worked great until they ripped it apart at about age 1.3 years.

cajunator

Banned
Saints, Packers, Jets logos are the best ones.

I use Velcro ties to tie a bunch together and then try to stick them in a place that is out of the way.

We actually bought a 40 dollar wall/gate type thing that we stuck in front of the tv. We have ours mounted on a hanging stand (not sure what the correct term is) and we were afraid of them knocking it over and hurting themselves. The wall worked great until they ripped it apart at about age 1.3 years.

Velcro ties are amazingly useful

ShaneB

Today is D-Day, guys. It's a particularly meaningful day to me because my small hometown of Bedford, VA lost more men per capita in the Normandy landings than any other town or city in the US. The D-Day Memorial they built there is pretty neat. There is a pretty good book on the Bedford Boys as well.

Noted on the book, perhaps I'll check that out someday. But yeah. D-Day =( A scary reminder of the sacrifice so many made.

Ah yes.

Football still ages away, though. :(

Will be here before we know it. 2 months and change really!

Also, those anime logos, some are cool, some are wacky. The Seahawks one just is not cool at all.

MechDX

bill-obrien.jpg

Page saved!

WOOHOO EVEN BETTER! Top of the new page! So much AWESOME In one pic it should be illegal.

PATS AGE 4 Life yo!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom