• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MechDX

As @McClain_on_NFL said, the Texans have finalized a deal with first overall pick Jadeveon Clowney.

Clooney signed.

I would normally hate on the champs and shit on your team at all times but I have a soft spot for Sherman.

He is good people.

Anyone that hates on Tammy is a lifetime friend for me.

i would imagine that you would have a soft spot for the entire seachickens team given their similarities to the PED using steelers of your youth

cdyhybrid

i would imagine that you would have a soft spot for the entire seachickens team given their similarities to the PED using steelers of your youth

Well, both of those teams had incredible defenses and won championships. Other than that, I dunno of any other similarities. Different eras and all.

cosigned.
image.php

bionic77

I assume most NFL players are using something. Most of that shit is for recovery anyways and it is a brutal sport where you can be cut any time you can't stay on the field.

Doesn't bother me if that are on some roids because I assume they all are. Plus my teams defense is slower and weaker than most lingerie teams. I am in favor of all the PEDs in the world if it could help my team to tackle or defend anything. :(

Phone peeps, my company phone contract is up and I have the option to get one of these three:

Samsung Galaxy S 5 Active
HTC One M8
iPhone 5s 16B

Pros? Cons? Go....

JABEE

What are your opinions on Nick Foles, guys? Other than YasnkeeHater. :jnc

How good can he be? He's going to want a new contract after next season.

rando14

What are your opinions on Nick Foles, guys? Other than YasnkeeHater. :jnc

How good can he be? He's going to want a new contract after next season.

If he's half as good as his numbers last year say he was, he should put up excellent numbers again. Offensive-oriented coach, arguably the best offensive line in the NFL so he'll be very comfortable in the pocket, excellent running game in McCoy and Sproles, solid receiving crew especially if Ertz plays up to expectation.

My grandfather was given the French Legion of Honor for his service on D-Day, pretty awesome.

Holy crap that's awesome!! You come from good dough, bread

Bread

Banned
That is awesome. Those were some brave people.
Yea I don't think I'll ever truly understand the amount of courage it took for those guys to do what they did. I'm very honored to be the descendant of him, he's 89 and he works 5 days a week because he likes to.

Spinluck

Phone peeps, my company phone contract is up and I have the option to get one of these three:

HTC One M8
iPhone 5s 16B

Pros? Cons? Go....

Man, I am so not up to date with the smartphone game, but you can't really go wrong here.

I'd narrow it down to the HTC One M8 and iPhone 5s 16GB. S5 has an amazing screen though, and is probably the only reason I'd pick it over the other two.

The HTC and S5 are basically on the same exact level spec wise, but the HTC shits on it from a design standpoint. Aluminum unibody >> shitty plastic.

bionic77

HTC One M8
iPhone 5s 16B

Pros? Cons? Go....
HTC or wait. Apple is releasing new hardware in fall and I think so is Samsung.

Also 16 gigs not enough.

Yea I don't think I'll ever truly understand the amount of courage it took for those guys to do what they did. I'm very honored to be the descendant of him, he's 89 and he works 5 days a week because he likes to.
I know what you mean. I see a picture like this and it just fills me with this feeling of terror:

47909-004-D01F8233.jpg

Can't imagine the emotions those guys experienced in that moment.

Top Bottom