• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cdyhybrid

as the old saying goes, PEDs are the great equalizer

Seems odd that you're so insistent that weed is a PED, but choose to give all the alcohol your players are drinking while driving a pass.

I mean, if something that makes you hungry, lazy, and sleepy is a PED, surely booze would count too.

cdyhybrid

Glad you're alright TDR.

Also, if it managed to hit you while you were going full-speed, we can definitively rule out any of the Chicago Bears.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Fireball warz from both player perspectives:

CourageousPotableAnemonecrab.gif
CalculatingAgonizingHerring.gif

cajunator

Banned
Fireball warz from both player perspectives:

CourageousPotableAnemonecrab.gif
CalculatingAgonizingHerring.gif

I cant wait to play it. I have to wait until after Sunday cause I have to work tonight and yesterday I was playing family I.T. tech support for my aunt. I managed to clean over a years worth of viruses and shit off her computer and restore her internet after she just wasted a hundred bucks paying some stupid ISP tech to go over there and fuck it up last week. So now she thinks Im a computer genius or something. I was rewarded with seafood gumbo and a stuffed crawfish poboy.

cdyhybrid

To be fair 90% of Hawks fans don't know who he is.

Yeah, those fairweather fans definitely didn't root for that team, they never made it to the Super Bowl.

Oh wait.

Stick to commenting on getting the #1 overall pick biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

P.S. How can you wish ill will on this man when he was the centerpiece of the most important play in your city's football history?

i86e6qvunf3Q3.gif

Narag

Yeah, those fairweather fans definitely didn't root for that team, they never made it to the Super Bowl.

Oh wait.

Stick to commenting on getting the #1 overall pick biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

P.S. How can you wish ill will on this man when he was the centerpiece of the most important play in your city's football history?

i86e6qvunf3Q3.gif

That's not the Rosencopter. We'll forget about that in a year or two but the Rosencopter is eternal.

Driving back to my in-laws for the weekend and a damn bear ran into the side of our car while we were going 60 mph on the highway. Everyone is okay thankfully, just destroyed both side panels on the driver side. That was loud and scary. Can't wait for the insurance fun tomorrow.

Time for bed, bros.
Damn dude, glad to hear everyone is OK.

What happened to the bear?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Oh wait.

i86e6qvunf3Q3.gif

Wait that score and clock....why the hell was he forcing that throw? Even Brett Favre is confused!

Thanks, bros.

Damn dude, glad to hear everyone is OK.

What happened to the bear?
No idea, it was 11 at night so we couldn't see a lot. Basically he was sprinting full speed and just body-checked the car right near the front wheel, then he slid down the driver door and we didn't see him after that. It happened really fast. No blood or anything so I'm guessing it didn't really hurt him.

There are tons of deer around here but you don't hear about people hitting a bear very often.

Konka

Banned
Thanks, bros.

No idea, it was 11 at night so we couldn't see a lot. Basically he was sprinting full speed and just body-checked the car right near the front wheel, then he slid down the driver door and we didn't see him after that. It happened really fast. No blood or anything so I'm guessing it didn't really hurt him.

There are tons of deer around here but you don't hear about people hitting a bear very often.

Damn man that's crazy. Glad everyone is fine.

cajunator

Banned
Wait that score and clock....why the hell was he forcing that throw? Even Brett Favre is confused!

Why would you even ponder passing?

Thanks, bros.

Good that youre alright. We have a driver who has hit like 13 deer. We call him Deer Slayer.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hate migraines. Mostly because of the debilitating nausea and visual blind spots. You literally can't do anything other than sleep. Thankfully it only happens once ever few months or so.

Konka

Banned
I hate migraines. Mostly because of the debilitating nausea and visual blind spots. You literally can't do anything other than sleep. Thankfully it only happens once ever few months or so.

Sucks dude. They are one of those things I can't relate to because I've never had them.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sucks dude. They are one of those things I can't relate to because I've never had them.

My first one happened at like 29 so I know what you mean.

Oh well, at least it's not some terminal illness and I work for the government so sick days aren't questioned.

bionic77

Driving back to my in-laws for the weekend and a damn bear ran into the side of our car while we were going 60 mph on the highway. Everyone is okay thankfully, just destroyed both side panels on the driver side. That was loud and scary. Can't wait for the insurance fun tomorrow.

Time for bed, bros.
That sucks.

I didn't know bears were that stupid. I thought only deer engaged in that kind of behavior.

brentech

That sucks.

I didn't know bears were that stupid. I thought only deer engaged in that kind of behavior.
Had a deer jump over the hood of my car one night, few years ago. Clipped it's hind leg just to the side of my headlight. Shit came out of no where. I was lucky to get away with just a small bubble dent and some blood on my car.

Deer are ducking dumb.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_trauma

A national trauma is a crisis or a tragic experience which affects the spirit of a nation or an ethnicity, sometimes for generations to come. Large-scale disasters like war or genocide inevitably have this effect, but in an otherwise stable and prosperous country even a specific event (like an assassination of the leader or a transport disaster) can be traumatic.

Germany: Treaty of Versailles, defeat in World War II, Berlin Wall

Ireland: Great Famine

Israel: Holocaust, Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin

Japan: Black Ships, Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

United States: American Civil War, Assassination of Abraham Lincoln, Assassination of John F. Kennedy, Vietnam War, September 11, 2001 attacks

Netherlands: The loss of the 1974 FIFA World Cup final against Germany, as well as the loss of the 1978 FIFA World Cup Final against Argentina and the loss of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final against Spain

Sounds about right.

Top Bottom