• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

I wanna fight gata.

image.php

ShaneB

If you're looking for some Friday Night Football, don't bother to go down to your local high school football field!

MPNL Madden 08 League presents another edition of the Falcons trying to make a push for the playoffs. Facing the Bears this week, who are also fighting for their division. I'm hoping for a close game is all, but I've dissapointed slightly in my previous games I've streamed for you folks, cross your fingers!!

Watch via my Twitch Channel here!! Falcons vs Bears Madden 08 PC!

Tamanon

Banned
Tailgating a baseball game is kinda weird. They last so long, they're made for hot dogs and many big beer cans. Tailgating might fill you up beforehand.

Going to my first baseball game/tailgate on Sunday.

Tailgate at a baseball game? I always just eat and drink inside the stadium. Not like there's anything you need to pay attention to on the field.

Tailgating a baseball game is kinda weird. They last so long, they're made for hot dogs and many big beer cans. Tailgating might fill you up beforehand.
You can tailgate literally anything. I'm not saying that I tailgated Free agency before, but I tailgated Free agency before.

ShaneB

If you're looking for some Friday Night Football, don't bother to go down to your local high school football field!

MPNL Madden 08 League presents another edition of the Falcons trying to make a push for the playoffs. Facing the Bears this week, who are also fighting for their division. I'm hoping for a close game is all, but I've dissapointed slightly in my previous games I've streamed for you folks, cross your fingers!!

Watch via my Twitch Channel here!! Falcons vs Bears Madden 08 PC!

Thanks if anyone tuned in :)

Driving back to my in-laws for the weekend and a damn bear ran into the side of our car while we were going 60 mph on the highway. Everyone is okay thankfully, just destroyed both side panels on the driver side. That was loud and scary. Can't wait for the insurance fun tomorrow.

Time for bed, bros.

Thanks if anyone tuned in :)

Sorry dude, didn't watch this time. Did you win?

Driving back to my in-laws for the weekend and a damn bear ran into the side of our car while we were going 60 mph on the highway. Everyone is okay thankfully, just destroyed both side panels on the driver side. That was loud and scary. Can't wait for the insurance fun tomorrow.

Time for bed, bros.

Fucking hell, glad everyone is fine :/

Syrinx

Time for bed, bros.

Yikes dude, glad you're OK.

Greg

Time for bed, bros.
damn

glad everyone is alright

ShaneB

Time for bed, bros.

Damn =( Terrifying. Glad you're all ok.

Sorry dude, didn't watch this time. Did you win?

Long version... twitch recording of game

Short version...

Spinluck

Wtf, that's nuts, glad to hear everyone is safe though Red.

SIDE NOTE: I just made a peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich. Was running a bit low on jelly so I added this ginger jam... Not bad.

rando14

Konka what the what

Time for bed, bros.

WTF that's insane, glad to hear you are safe!!

Time for bed, bros.
God damn. Glad everyone's ok.

Also, the thread title grows increasingly relevant by the day.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Time for bed, bros.
Stephen Colbert was right. Glad to hear you made it out alive!

Top Bottom