• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

The big homie made it
Jd5obFD.png

Lets celebrate by playing Drake.

madden10_covpg
higher-power.gif

MechDX

Didn't Megatron have nearly 2K yards after he was on the cover?

We’re going to give this one to Johnson, but not for lack of trying on the curse’s part. “Megatron” had a monster year. He broke or tied 9 NFL records, lead the NFL in receiving yards, and broke Jerry Rice’s single season. The Lions didn’t fare nearly as well, having gone from a playoff team in 2011 to last in their division in 2012 and ending the season with an 8-game losing streak. You can’t really attribute that to the Madden Curse though… OR CAN YOU?! It wasn’t all champagne and roses for Johnson though. Months after the season ended, he admitted that he played the majority of it with three broken fingers. Either the curse tried and misfired, or Johnson is just a damn beast. Either way, this round goes to the players.

Stafford ate the curse and it affected the entire team.

Godslay

Banned
Feel like the Broncos have finally turned the curse corner. We lost to the Ravens in a nail biter, and frog blasted in the ass core in the Superbowl. Sherman getting the cover tells me that Tebow has forgiven us, and that we can go on our merry way. Might not resolve to Superbowl wins but at least there is a glimmer of hope.

I feel like fighting

Why don't you stick your head up your butt and fight for air?

:p

ShaneB

Cover Boy Sherm eh...

Legion of Doomed =(

As long as my boy ET3 doesn't get hurt.

edit: wtf, the cover shot doesn't even have a photo with the current jerseys? shameful.

rando14

Cover Boy Sherm eh...

Legion of Doomed =(

As long as my boy ET3 doesn't get hurt.

edit: wtf, the cover shot doesn't even have a photo with the current jerseys? shameful.

That's not the cover, he'll do an individual photo shoot for the cover

Besides the twitter rumors a poster on the football guys boards said #Crabtree and he actually does seem to have some kind of insider connection. He's posted some tidbits before. I'd be down, I like Crabtree. So maybe there is some truth hmm
Probably just getting my hopes up though
Gata always gotta extra smh
He's to far gone.

Top Bottom