• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Gronk and Johnny Football in Vegas for the UFC fight

NjYhIOO.png

Damn, red head walking in the back

bionic77

Damn.

I was busy with kids yesterday but in one day we lose one FPS on Mario Kart, ez, deacon and now people are posting threads about dating hooker?

Well at least we had fun yesterday. Took my kids for their first time to mini golf. They sucked but the funny part was how they figured out how to cheat halfway through the 2nd hole. My daughter made the brilliant discovery to move the ball closer to the hole.

Champions league final was pretty entertaining. Think I would have preferred Real tears but it was still pretty funny how it turned out.

MechDX

BoBGZOOIcAEgmN7.jpg

Look at Savage in the top right. All he wants is a Whataburger with cheese, bacon and some sautéed onions so he can snack in between reading his playbook for the 33rd time.

Greg

BoBGZOOIcAEgmN7.jpg

Look at Savage in the top right. All he wants is a Whataburger with cheese, bacon and some sautéed onions so he can snack in between reading his playbook for the 33rd time.
how dare they be smiling!

might as well call the season now...

Bread

Banned
BoBGZOOIcAEgmN7.jpg

Savage is such a book worm, I hope to hear stories of him leading his fellow rookies like the Great Garappolo has been doing!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've never had Whataburger but I am Canadian.

I'll make a note to see if one is nearby me the next time I go to the states.

MechDX

I will try it now but usually you bastards have horrible taste in food and I am disappointed.

Pretty good and the burgers are big in comparison to other chains. Along with the unique smell. You can always tell when someone ate Whataburger: The preferred burger of Bobby Hill

W4890.png

MechDX

Savage is such a book worm, I hope to hear stories of him leading his fellow rookies like the Great Garappolo has been doing!

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL · 21h
They weren't lying when they said Tom Savage has a cannon. He arrives at 5:30 and leaves at 9. He's been a sponge. Very impressive.

Pancakes cried in his JFF shirt while typing that.

Enough with this baseball and soccer crap and :jnc at heading into gaming side. Is it cherry season yet? That's the important fucking question.

cajunator

Banned
Whataburger is alright. 5 guys is a bit better. In N Out probably sucks.
In the end its all a hamburger and homemade is where its at.

bionic77

Whataburger is alright. 5 guys is a bit better. In N Out probably sucks.
In the end its all a hamburger and homemade is where its at.
5 guys sucks.

Way too greasy with the worst fries known to man.

I have eaten at a elevation burger recently and I liked it. Grass fed meat all day.

The only chain I really like is Panera though. Addicted to their tuna. Eat that shit way too often. Not expensive but won't be filling for most of you fatties who want a 1500 calorie snack at Taco Bell between brunch and 1st lunch.

Top Bottom