• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

BigAT

Yuengling was more often than not the beverage of choice for our Kegerator in college. Pretty damn good compared to everything else we were drinking at the time.

I've still got a soft spot for it.

I like Yuengling, it has a unique taste. I think scarcity also drives my desire for it since it isn't sold here in Indiana. I have to drive to Ohio to get it.

cdyhybrid

Blue Moon isn't Tebow's gift to beer or anything, but it's pretty good and definitely not shit.

Also, in honor of Greg I just drank some coffee and am about to head to the gym.

Every day is leg day.

Greg

Blue Moon isn't Tebow's gift to beer or anything, but it's pretty good and definitely not shit.

Also, in honor of Greg I just drank some coffee and am about to head to the gym.

Every day is leg day.
I only had 1 cup today

thank you for picking up my slack

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Saddest thing is LL Cool J is the pre-show for a fucking horse race.

Didn't think it could get lower than NCIS for him but it did. Anything for a pay check I guess.

Slows was pretty solid.

RPkKob0l.jpg

Dino BBQ was betta

#HipsterTakingPicturesOfFood

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What the fuck kind of BBQ is that. BBQ should be on paper plates with white bread, no whatever the hell that is.

Looks like he's at some sort of weird upscale BBQ joint (which is an oxymoron).

The best BBQ is served in places where you question the health code but don't care because it's so good.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So after seeing NBA 2k15 being advertised over at Gamestop.com when the current NBA season is still going made me wish football season was longer. I don't even care if we get more games let's just put 4 bye weeks into everyone's schedule and spread some of the action out.

edit: Holy crap Konka you are not fat buddy. You could have posted that pic here and we could have told you that. If anything you need to hit the gym and bulk up with some protein so quit putting pineapple on your pizza and get some meat on there.

Konka

Banned
So after seeing NBA 2k15 being advertised over at Gamestop.com when the current NBA season is still going made me wish football season was longer. I don't even care if we get more games let's just put 4 bye weeks into everyone's schedule and spread some of the action out.

edit: Holy crap Konka you are not fat buddy. You could have posted that pic here and we could have told you that. If anything you need to hit the gym and bulk up with some protein so quit putting pineapple on your pizza and get some meat on there.

I appreciate the concern. I was extremely drunk when I made that thread and the best I can think back is that I thought it would be a barn burner along with my Miley Cyrus thread...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

You know, that would actually not be a bad idea. Extending the season to 18 regular season games is just ludicrous from a player health point of view. Its why the players union opposes it so much and will always fight tooth and nail to make sure it never gets implemented.

Adding some more bye weeks to stretch out the 16 game season by an extra month may not be that bad of an idea.

Restore the Roar 2014.

JABEE

I appreciate the concern. I was extremely drunk when I made that thread and the best I can think back is that I thought it would be a barn burner along with my Miley Cyrus thread...
Konka. You have all the attention you could ever need in here. We don't want to lose you!

Konka

Banned
Konka. You have all the attention you could ever need in here. We don't want to lose you!

Haha, I ain't going anywhere. Notice how I haven't posted again there...I think it's really lame how the NBA takes two nights off in between games.

JABEE

Haha, I ain't going anywhere. Notice how I haven't posted again there...I think it's really lame how the NBA takes two nights off in between games.
The NHL took two nights off as well. Maybe they are trying to avoid each other.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Yeah it happens. You've got a small riot going on in that thread, the people demand a response!

You know, that would actually not be a bad idea. Extending the season to 18 regular season games is just ludicrous from a player health point of view. Its why the players union opposes it so much and will always fight tooth and nail to make sure it never gets implemented.

Adding some more bye weeks to stretch out the 16 game season by an extra month may not be that bad of an idea.

Restore the Roar 2014.

It would also mean more nationally televised games so maybe even your Lions would get some more coverage haha.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

beWEBRh.jpg

I kinda wish I'd watched that horsey thing just for Wolford Brimley's rant.

ShaneB

Everything is better outside than inside. There was a night in Hawaii where I just spent like 4 hours sitting outside listening to music under a palm tree.

Agreed. It's a beautiful day here, and I feel terrible I didn't raelly do much at all, so least I can do is spend it outside this evening and watch the game.

beWEBRh.jpg

I kinda wish I'd watched that horsey thing just for Wolford Brimley's rant.

I mean, he was salty as fuck (and who wouldn't be when they just lost millions of dollars in breeding fees, movie deals, etc etc), but he was kind of right.

Half the reason why we haven't seen a TC in god knows how long is the fact that very few horses run the full gauntlet anymore. CC is coming off of two races in four weeks when half the field for the Belmont didn't even run in the Derby or Preakness. A TC hopeful will always be at a huge disadvantage going into that last race. Back in Seattle Slew's days, the same field ran in the Derby, Preakness, and Belmont. The very same horses in all 3 races.

And why the fuck am I talking about horse racing? This is less relevant than non-Olympics swimming.

Konka

Banned
Yeah it happens. You've got a small riot going on in that thread, the people demand a response!

It would also mean more nationally televised games so maybe even your Lions would get some more coverage haha.

I wouldn't even know how to reply at this point.

You know what? It's a pretty sports-bare evening, so I think I will indulge my Canadian side and watch the Ice Soccer Championships.

Time to pour some milk in a bag and slurp some maple syrup from the bottle.

Top Bottom