• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Spinluck

All teams have "ice crews", and some have cheerleaders. Just because it's LA tonight...

la-kings-ice-girl(01).jpg

I'd let her smuggle me with those.

bionic77

Holy fuck at the Witcher 3, I mean look at this shit.

cksohp.gif

acmnme.gif

wfwwwz.gif

ookjou.gif

I think it's time for me to get a new GPU.
I probably need to stop gaming. That doesn't look impressive to me at all.

No lie way more impressed with Mario Kart GIFs. The artwork and details in that seem more impressive. This just looks generic. Good but generic.

MRSA

Banned

No lie way more impressed with Mario Kart GIFs. The artwork and details in that seem more impressive. This just looks generic. Good but generic.

I'm with you bionic, style of art is just boring, look another fantasy game.

At least MK8 has evil smug Luigi.

I'm constantly amazed you're a Steeler fan. Other than that, the number of things you're wrong about is astounding.

MRSA

Banned
If you have to chose between a night of providing disappointing sex, who would it be?

Maria Sharapova

Maria-Sharapova-002.jpg

or

Alex Morgan

alex-morgan.jpg

Spinluck

I'm with you bionic, style of art is just boring, look another fantasy game.

At least MK8 has evil smug Luigi.

You goddamn olds need to let me be excited about something. MK8 is fun, but this game looks incredible. The trailer was one of the best I've seen in a while, and I usually hate game trailers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you have to chose between a night of providing disappointing sex, who would it be?

Maria Sharapova

Maria-Sharapova-002.jpg

or

Alex Morgan

alex-morgan.jpg

Now this is the debate I was trying to start earlier!

....although both of them look strong enough to beat me in a fight.

You goddamn olds need to let me be excited about something. MK8 is fun, but this game looks incredible. The trailer was one of the best I've seen in a while, and I usually hate game trailers.

I knew it was a bionic post before I saw who posted it. He's notoriously down on modern gaming unless it's the 3DS.

However, I feel like the last great graphics leap was Gears of War and I remember looking at concepts for that back in 2003. Nintendo wasn't too far off when they said that graphics are going to peak....it's just that they gave up about a generation and a half too soon.

Syrinx

I feel kinda bad for Leafs fans. Their team has been so bad for so long yet they still get shit on mercilessly.

I still love you, Kave.

bionic77

Now this is the debate I was trying to start earlier!

....although both of them look strong enough to beat me in a fight.

I knew it was a bionic post before I saw who posted it. He's notoriously down on modern gaming unless it's the 3DS.

However, I feel like the last great graphics leap was Gears of War and I remember looking at concepts for that back in 2003. Nintendo wasn't too far off when they said that graphics are going to peak....it's just that they gave up about a generation and a half too soon.
I call it like I see it.

I was blown away by Crysis graphics. But that came out like 100 years ago. What else has come out that was as impressive as that?

Some games production values has blown me away (GTA 5 and RDR though they ain't my cup of tea but they are unmatched from production perspective) and from gameplay. But not graphics.

MK8 actually did blow me away for several reasons. I did not expect great graphics from a WiiU title let alone Mario Kart. It looked good last year but I wasn't that impressed until the Luigi thread. I haven't had that much fun on gaming side in a long time. Really the amount of detail in those GIFs is insane. Not sure what the game is like but I was legit blown away by the game last week. I don't even know if Nintendo wanted it to be that funny but it ended up that way,

Top Bottom