• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Syrinx

Guys

That ghost/girlfriend/wife/dog/whatever thread taught me that "sexsomnia" is a real thing. I never knew that. Like...you just start fucking in your sleep. It has a Wikipedia article and everything.

Spinluck

Orange Is The New Black is good, I haven't started season 2 yet though.

And I'm waaaayyyy behind on Cosmos, will definitely finish that.

qt1TCro.png

Look at those calf muscles, that form, that butt.

That's the stuff HOF'ers are made off.

bionic77

First the Microsoft press conference in 3,5 hours, then Ubi, then EA and Sony at the end.
I only have a PS4 and don't care what EA or Ubi are going to announce so nothing for me unless something hilarious happens.

Hope someone shows something mindblowing today (preferably on a system that I own...).

ShaneB

I dont have to work today :D

I'm staying positive, at least I'm out of the house, and my team lead leaves early today, so should be a fine afternoon.

Just need to pick what book to start next, and see whatever news comes out of E3, I guess I'm just wondering on some more Madden/NFL2k news, etc etc.

I wonder how much I could get for my ps3/360/wii to sell them.

bionic77

Honestly who cares what UBI and EA are going to announce?

And that sucks that Sonys conference is so late.

This is why PST is wrong.

My pretentiousness almost got the better of me last night but I stepped away from the keyboard and took a deep breath and asked myself "What would Karl Lagerfeld do"?

BigAT

Kojima's ability to get further up his ass with every MGS release is incredible.

I still don't understand how people love MGS4. It's like they took someone's fanfiction straight off the internet and then invested $100 million to create a game around it.

Top Bottom