• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

bionic77

all the minutes required to complete The Stafford Food Pyramid™

2NOjNWQ.jpg
This should be KASs tag.

Spinluck

5 guys sucks.

Way too greasy with the worst fries known to man.

I have eaten at a elevation burger recently and I liked it. Grass fed meat all day.

The only chain I really like is Panera though. Addicted to their tuna. Eat that shit way too often. Not expensive but won't be filling for most of you fatties who want a 1500 calorie snack at Taco Bell between brunch and 1st lunch.

This makes sense, Panera is great, but every time I go there I see olds.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Whataburger is delicious.

One of the few things I'd miss if I ever left Texas would be Whataburger. It's the best fast food burger next to Braums in my book. I hate to say it fellow Wisconsinites but I think Culver's isn't that great. At least the franchises they have in Texas anyway. It's a good burger but I'm not sure if I would put it in my top 5 fast food burger joints.

I will try it now but usually you bastards have horrible taste in food and I am disappointed.

I thought in n out was pretty good when I was in Cali.

Definitely better than 5 guys (though that is not much of an achievement).

Real men make their own burgers. Especially on Memorial Day weekend.

Trust me on this. Go to Whataburger and get a Double Whataburger with cheese. The cheese is crucial because unfortunately the patty seems to dry the heck out without it.

As for 5 Guys, my coworker refuses to eat there on the grounds of "It shouldn't take 5 guys to make a burger" (Okay he just doesn't like it also)

US mens world cup kits suck.

Looks like an upside down Netherlands flag.

The home kit looks pretty clean (even though its a straight rip of England's kit with some red outline on the collar and sleeves and a collar) but the away kit is atrocious. Looks like a firecracker popsickle.

From this WC cycle I still favor the Centennial kits (with the badass crest) from last year and the blue away kits from 2012.

Nike_Football_USA_Centennial_Jersey_2_original.jpg

Nike3_original.jpg

Alright Squicken it pains me to say this, but you're permanently out of Browns Gaf. You ain't bout this life like Dutch, Grover, JFF, and me.
You need to be a Belieber and right now you're being a Mech.

Fox318

The home kit looks pretty clean (even though its a straight rip of England's kit with some red outline on the collar and sleeves and a collar) but the away kit is atrocious. Looks like a firecracker popsickle.

From this WC cycle I still favor the Centennial kits (with the badass crest) from last year and the blue away kits from 2012.

Nike_Football_USA_Centennial_Jersey_2_original.jpg

Nike3_original.jpg

Bring back the 94 kit
S7ERbDt.jpg

So bad its good.
Fuck Euro traditions with uniforms do something stupid like this

MRSA

Banned
Well the thing about JFF is that he could do that even if he weren't in the NFL.

Who's got some burger recipes?

squicken

Alright Squicken it pains me to say this, but you're permanently out of Browns Gaf. You ain't bout this life like Dutch, Grover, JFF, and me.

Wut? I am 9000% in favor of the Vegas weekend. That young lady in the one-piece was very nice work

Like I was telling mech on the Twitters, his entire social life is going to be chronicled on social media. There are several videos and pics of him living it up. You know that is going to cause a little hand wringing with the media in Ohio once they get in to work on Tuesday

squicken

BG has the right idea, though. No kingdom should ever house a squicken

And, forgive the my oldness, but was does this mean?

@diplo: So Jonny manziel likes to turn up for real for real

I thought that meant pot?

Top Bottom