• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

squicken

Ah, thanks gata.

And Rory McIlroy cancels his wedding and wins his first tournament in a year and half. Coincidence?

Bionic was right.

Ah, thanks gata.

And Rory McIlroy cancels his wedding and wins his first tournament in a year and half. Coincidence?

Bionic was right.

The Hot Woman Theory is infallible.

Tiger was banging hot women of every race on every continent and was kicking ass and taking names on the golf course. Take away all of his side pieces and his wife and his game went to shit. He's the only exception to the rule.

If the Seahawks ever let the training wheels off on Bad Boy Russ, the rest of the league should be terrified.

bionic77

Even though I am not particularly flush right now (closing on new house in a month) I still would have spent more than 800 on the buttfumble jersey.

And I would have donated it to the GAF. But only after I cleaned my ass with it after a particularly messy dump (to make it more authentic as a true Jets artifact).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Even though I am not particularly flush right now (closing on new house in a month) I still would have spent more than 800 on the buttfumble jersey.

And I would have donated it to the GAF. But only after I cleaned my ass with it after a particularly messy dump (to make it more authentic as a true Jets artifact).

You'd have to pair it with Brandon Moore's game pants just to make it a truly authentic experience.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That jets fan seemed hell bent on buying it, wonder how high he would've gone.

I was reading people apparently didn't know it was the Buttfumble jersey until it was too late.

Otherwise I guarantee it would have sold for more then $820.

Wes, please change his name to BlackGata. tia

I feel like this is disrespectful.

BG may be an ignorant slut and a backstabbing bitch for trying to take Wes' throne, but he is still a friend and a valued member of Browns-GAF (AKA The Money Team). I shall not stand idly by while you slander his name by comparing him to the alligator.

Bread

Banned
I have officially decided to give BG my full support in his bid for King of Browns-gaf. God speed, young one.

MRSA

Banned
I asked myself, "How can I make this day more manly?"

I turned on Big Trouble in Little China on Netflix.

Manly.

MechDX

I have officially decided to give BG my full support in his bid for King of Browns-gaf. God speed, young one.

Pats GAF as a whole can not support a man who follows a short, white dwarf at QB. Now if it was a short, white slot receiver that is another story.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG end all of this and take a knee and declare Wes the one true king of Browns-GAF.

This is only happening because you let it!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gata was the king all along.

lego-knighs-castle-320x190.jpg

Top Bottom