• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, so far, this generation seems to be the generation of co-op. It's actually interesting, since I thought it'd move towards much larger multiplayer instead. Looking forward to Destiny and The Division.

Fox318

Debating on these teams:

Germany, Netherlands, Ivory Coast

ycm6Szq.gif

Depends, how many times will De Jong kick people in the chest?

I hope 0 times.

I hope he kicks Iniesta in the face this time around.

Dutch, in honor of you I will pull for the Netherlands after USA. I'd love to see them win it all.

My friend.

I know almost nothing when it comes to soccer but the one thing I do know is picking teams that Dutch can't stand. :(

I like Ivory Coast!

If the Dutch don't win, then it's the USA for me, after that I want Ivory Coast to win. Didier Drogba is one of my favorite players of all time, together with Clarence Seedorf, so I would love to see him win the WC if we can't. And Yaya Toure is a fantastic soccer player as well.

Edit: Also, Germany is like our arch enemy when it comes to soccer
And everything else

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know almost nothing when it comes to soccer but the one thing I do know is picking teams that Dutch can't stand. :(

bionic77

Something about the NBA brings out the worst in people.
Not true.

I started here 10 years ago and NBA age was awesome back then. It was hilarious 99% of the time and only got serious during the playoffs. Even then it was never as bad as now.

I don't know when it happened but eventually it was taken over by angry idiots.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I get that people want to argue about the legacy of a guy whose career isn't even close to being finished yet...it's just odd that fellow Jordan lovers have such a complex about it.

Lebron isn't even Kobe yet. He's competing with Larry Bird right now on the all time list. That's still high praise for the guy.

DMczaf

Not true.

I started here 10 years ago and NBA age was awesome back then. It was hilarious 99% of the time and only got serious during the playoffs. Even then it was never as bad as now.

I don't know when it happened but eventually it was taken over by angry idiots.

It was over the second T-Mac left the Rockets and Loki lost his tapes in the Great Fire of 2006.

That reminds me, gotta make June's AA Baseball Thread.

Bread

Banned
Nbagaf deserves to be destroyed forever, the heat fans are awful and the heat haters might be even worse. Fuck that zombie community, let's never fight again nfl gaf I would hate to see this happen to us.

Bowser

highlights?

When will people realize this guy is just another roided out linebacker playing basketball with top notch athleticism.

The guy shows not one ounce of the predatory vision that Jordan encompassed for his many years in the NBA. Lebron isn't agile lol. He doesn't even do pretty. He friggin' barrels through people with a limited skill set. This guy is so much hype it makes me sick. Dude got outplayed last night.

His cheater buddy with his bad knees. Prolly too many injection holes in those knees for him to feel anything anymore with all the roids Wade done.

Funny how most of the posts in here are butthurt heat fans atm.

Delusional? You show me what this kid can do without his Miami clinic and team of chemists? If the guy didn't move like a board I'd maybe make some concessions. If he wasn't controlled by what amounts to a rookie last night I might make some concessions.

Barring one great three point shot, and a shortened season, this guy has nothing. Jordan's teams would have won every one of those championships and that is all that matters. They always found a way.

Top Bottom