• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MRSA

Banned
Tannehill has to throw 32 TD's this year at least for me to keep liking him. I'm finally putting my foot down on mediocrity
LLShC.gif

Fantomex, would you like to get some ice cream at Afters? I'll even allow you to pay for me since I'm such a good friend.

Fantomex

Tell 'em how it is, Fantomex!

We winning something this year Red, even if it's the 1st pick in the draft but by golly we winning something.

Fantomex, would you like to get some ice cream at Afters? I'll even allow you to pay for me since I'm such a good friend.

How can I put this in a delicate and sensible way MRSA? You scare me. I don't think we could hang out unless it's in the lobby at a police station. I still got love for you though.

I bet MRSA is a nice person. I would hug him and buy him beer.

I'll hug you. I'll drink your beer.

But only if we go on an epic cajun food run (The real Cajun food, not your spiders) after wards! I wanna see what it's all about! Maybe shoot a pig or an alligator (Not our Gata).

We winning something this year Red, even if it's the 1st pick in the draft but by golly we winning something.

How can I put this in a delicate and sensible way MRSA? You scare me. I don't think we could hang out unless it's in the lobby at a police station. I still got love for you though.

Woooooo!!! I hope you're right

cajunator

Banned
He needs to focus on not stinking it up on the field. I really fear this is gonna come back to bite him. ESPECIALLY with the Browns. He needs to put 100% focus on that field and hes not.

MechDX

He needs to focus on not stinking it up on the field. I really fear this is gonna come back to bite him. ESPECIALLY with the Browns. He needs to put 100% focus on that field and hes not.

Lets be BFFs Cajun. Fuck Manziel and his and his privledged ass.

cajunator

Banned
Lets be BFFs Cajun. Fuck Manziel and his and his privledged ass.

I want the Browns to be good and to be excited for once but I dont want Manziel to be rewarded unless he works hard and earns his spot. I dont see that happening. He will have to convince a lot of people.

MRSA

Banned
Alright nerds and friends,

Should I devote $500 into a low cost emulation HTPC or put that towards upgrading my inevitable MBP purchase?

MechDX

I want the Browns to be good and to be excited for once but I dont want Manziel to be rewarded unless he works hard and earns his spot. I dont see that happening. He will have to convince a lot of people.

I'm looking out for BG and the inevitable heartbreak JFF will give him. Fuck Kave though .....

MRSA

Banned
In actual football news:

DJ Hayden is out until TC with an ankle sprain. The guy can't catch a break, is he gonna injury prone like the rest of the Raiders roster?

Tamanon

Banned
http://www.jaguars.com/news/article...ice-day”/c0216bbe-f0ff-4a0e-a1fa-06d269df9a9d

“You drive home, you go eat dinner, you go do something, kind of turn it off, take a break,” he said. “Then (you) start up again what you need to learn, what you need to go over to be ready for the meetings in the morning.”

Bortles said that time with the other quarterbacks – and the chance to learn from Henne on and off the field – is invaluable.

“It’s good … to be able to bounce things off of (the quarterbacks) – and obviously getting reps, I think that’s the best way for me to try and progress, to be on the field and watch Chad do it,” he said. “Then I get an opportunity to go do it, learning from times when I mess up then try to do better at times when I succeed.”

Bortles saying all the right stuff and he seems to be coming along decently.

I'm looking out for BG and the inevitable heartbreak JFF will give him. Fuck Kave though .....
I'll never be any happier then that day we drafted JFF. My peak level of happy, I'm gonna go relive some of my posts from that night :") .
This isn't about me mech! You hate youngrey educated men trying to get it!

Top Bottom