• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MRSA

Banned
Oh, my, Tebow.

I love everything that this SSD can do. While I only have 4GB of RAM (I seriously don't think you'll really need more than that; LOL ANDROID), everything loads up within seconds.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Just spoke to Milch, he said that he should be coming back around the 21st and that he's sorry for pretending to be a Pats fan.

What was life like before coffee?

Whoever invented it should be taught to school children everywhere as a hero of humanity.
No idea but your question inspired me to check out the history of coffee Wikipedia page.

"The word "coffee" entered English language in 1582 via Dutch koffie, borrowed from Turkish kahve, in turn borrowed from Arabic qahwa, a truncation of qahhwat al-bun 'wine of the bean'."

Wine of the bean, indeed.

No idea but your question inspired me to check out the history of coffee Wikipedia page.

"The word "coffee" entered English language in 1582 via Dutch koffie, borrowed from Turkish kahve, in turn borrowed from Arabic qahwa, a truncation of qahhwat al-bun 'wine of the bean'."

Wine of the bean, indeed.

I stopped reading after 'Via Dutch koffie'

I've invented coffee. You are all welcome.

First coffee, after that The Last Guardian. I'll have my own statue in the near future.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Fox318

Its always been an issue for Mexicans in the US.

"I love this country, it has given me everything that I have, and I'm proud to be part of it," said Victor Sanchez, a 37-year-old Monrovia resident wearing a Mexico jersey. "But yet, I didn't have a choice to come here, I was born in Mexico, and that is where my heart will always be."

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jun/26/sports/la-sp-0626-plaschke-gold-cup-20110626

“It’s the product of being exposed to it, having access to it,” said Guel, 41, whose father is from Mexico and mother is from Texas. “That one team I had full access to on TV and knew about and knew who the players were was the Mexican national team.”

Every time Mexico plays a match, Guel wears his El Tri jersey. But last March, moments before Mexico was to take on its archrival, the United States, in a World Cup Qualifying match, Guel opened the front door to see his 16-year-old daughter Rio in Red, White and Blue.

“My oldest daughter supports the U.S.,” Guel said. “I never try to force a team upon her. She has access to Mexico games and U.S. games now. She has that choice to make, and I'm glad she has that choice.”

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/aze...ns-divided-over-us-soccer-rivalry-mexico.html

Add anti-immigration views making immigrants feel ostracized you are gonna have a ton of people not root for the country they live in.

Fox318

coffee? I think I'll try some

u5iD6Ko.jpg

MechDX

Idk man, I liked what he said about addiction. I understand part of it was being said because of his situation, but it was still a good thing.

Born into money, given a billion dollar franchise, busted with a laundry bag full of prescription meds 30k cash and driving while fucked up.

Just like fighting cancer

Draxal

I might be 450, but I still have the body of a 210 year old!

Also, http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/11/u...ountries-likes-dislikes-predictions.html?_r=3

Why do you guys hate yourself so much? We just hate Iran, because we're racist cunts.

That and we suck at the sport.

edit.

Why is it 50% not interested for France and England, that seems really high for some reason.

edit 2.

For some reason I can't see the self hate list, only 5 percent kinda suprises me with how many Mexicanos living here.

Draxal

Most Americans still think you'll win though.

A plurality in the United States also picked the home team to win, against all odds, but that plurality consisted of only 14 percent of Americans; the rest picked another team or said they didn’t know who would win.

Most of the people who picked America weren't even soccer fans.

Top Bottom