• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cdyhybrid

I would post something super cute and annoying in that NBA thread if I knew it wouldnt get me banned. Do you think it would?

vXdKLhg.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Finally got around to spending my sisters christmas present(gamestop giftcard) and I was glancing over the ps4 preorder list. Man they got Witcher 3 CE for 150, that shits crazy.

I can't understand buying console redesigns. I can't understand buying a new console for a color.

I don't get this either. If I already have the console and it's working, then I'm good.

That being said, I did turn in my loud-ass Xbox 360 for a Slim when that came out, but it was an audio thing. Having that original 360 in the room was like standing under an airplane at the end of the runway.

cajunator

Banned
the way I see it, dont bandwagon a team thats winning if you cant handle them shitting the bed. Also dancing catgirls are so cute dont you think?

cajun, you are awesome. One of the best NFL-GAF bros because you bring something unique to our world within the fort.

That said, I couldn't make it more than 10 seconds, haha.

Syrinx

but you got to root for a team that had Chucky as the coach and Warren Sapp and other great players. That was pretty worth it right?

Well yeah, when I jumped on the bandwagon in like, fifth grade. And Warren Sapp and John Lynch only made it one more year after they won the Owl.

Top Bottom