• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Konka

Banned
Yup
E9KaVKW.gif

You are agreeing with the noodle. Think about you life.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Medium well filet with ketchup is bomb.

So much wrong in one sentence.

Steak and eggs at a dive at 5am after a long night out is the best thing ever.

I ate that a lot in college and when I was young and I never remember anyone eating it with ketchup.

Eh, it's barely steak. It's what Taco Bell calls "steak". Ketchup is fine for that stuff since I put it on my scrambled eggs anyway.

cajunator

Banned
5 guys sucks.

Way too greasy with the worst fries known to man.

I have eaten at a elevation burger recently and I liked it. Grass fed meat all day.

The only chain I really like is Panera though. Addicted to their tuna. Eat that shit way too often. Not expensive but won't be filling for most of you fatties who want a 1500 calorie snack at Taco Bell between brunch and 1st lunch.

Theyre building a Whole Foods and a Panera here now. Im interested to see what kind of groceries and food I can find at these new places.
Also yes, 5 Guys fries suuuuuuuck. Whataburger actually has godlike fries but Checkers still bitches everybody.

You're delusional cajun. I think I'll run over another rabbit for you.

Its a hamburger. How good can it actually be? I eat steak alot. I dont bother with hamburgers too often.

Konka

Banned
Share your secrets Konka.

I can't help but notice you have the same plates I had back at home.

Yeah when I moved into this place 3 years ago I was like 1 year out of college and had practically no kitchen stuff and the guy who lived here before me left all of his china, cups, mugs and silverware. I lucked out.

Do yall cook onions inside your hamburgers? I really like it that way.

I've done it, but today I just caramelized my onions with butter on foil in the grill.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah when I moved into this place 3 years ago I was like 1 year out of college and had practically no kitchen stuff and the guy who lived here before me left all of his china, cups, mugs and silverware. I lucked out.

I've done it, but today I just caramelized my onions with butter on foil in the grill.

Hnnnnnnnng

bionic77

Theyre building a Whole Foods and a Panera here now. Im interested to see what kind of groceries and food I can find at these new places.
Also yes, 5 Guys fries suuuuuuuck. Whataburger actually has godlike fries but Checkers still bitches everybody.

Its a hamburger. How good can it actually be? I eat steak alot. I dont bother with hamburgers too often.
I am not that into whole foods.

I am ok with just eating veggies and fish. Don't need it be "super organic" and 3 times the price.

Panera is my favorite lunch spot because it is somewhat healthy and pretty good. Basically sandwiches and salads. Won't fill you up but I like that for work. If I eat too much I will fall asleep.

Konka

Banned

I am ok with just eating veggies and fish. Don't need it be "super organic" and 3 times the price.

Panera is my favorite lunch spot because it is somewhat healthy and pretty good. Basically sandwiches and salads. Won't fill you up but I like that for work. If I eat too much I will fall asleep.

Yeah I eat peanut butter toast for lunch now. I used to have big lunches and I was useless for the rest of the day.

Tom Penny

Panera is pretty meh except for their asiago bagel and there awesome soft cream cheese. Cheddar broccoli soup is pretty good too.

cajunator

Banned

It sounds like a place I might go often for lunch before work. It will be along the way.
Whole Foods just looks like a more expensive grocery store but Im sure they will have some new brands and things for me to sample. We already have Rouses which is a Louisiana chain grocery and its superior to everything.

Yeah I eat peanut butter toast for lunch now. I used to have big lunches and I was useless for the rest of the day.

That's pretty much my lunch, I have oatmeal in the morning and I'll eat an apple or banana through out the day to keep me full and energize then I have a something small for dinner, it saves me money, keeps me healthy and I don't have to feel guilty whenever I do go out and get something greasy and bad for me.

Top Bottom