• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

ShaneB

lol heat.
KuGsj.gif

I'll hook you up. I'm still waiting on the extra one!

Awesome, we'll get some Destiny on this weekend if you do! I submitted for one myself so if I actually get it, I'll let you know. I wonder how long they'll take to hand out the remainder? Just want to know when my chance of getting it ends haha

The Spurs are just soul-crushingly good on offense, while also being competent on defense and the boards. Basically, even though the talent level is about equal, they are so good at scoring points that it just demoralizes the other team.

I remember college teams like that, but I can't remember the last NBA team that had that profile. Really impressive.

Drakeon

I'm in it, but won't get a chance to try it out until tomorrow afternoon. Excited to give it a chance.
It's amazing, I'm working the whole time it's on (graveyards too), but I'm going to play it every ounce of free time I have.

What's your Psn ghost? Do I have you added? Mines Drakieon.

bionic77

This is why Jordan is the GOAT. Bron and Kobe have too much fuckery on their resumes
You are almost as dumb as Gata.

Scientifically Magic is the greatest human being of all time. Statistically Kareem is the greatest basketball player of all time. The only thing Jordan was the greatest at was getting his father killed and selling clothing and accessories.

rando14

Scientifically Magic is the greatest human being of all time. Statistically Kareem is the greatest basketball player of all time. The only thing Jordan was the greatest at was getting his father killed and selling clothing and accessories.

lulz there it is

Though I was hoping there'd be a Cedric Ceballos drop in there!!

Tamanon

Banned
It's amazing, I'm working the whole time it's on (graveyards too), but I'm going to play it every ounce of free time I have.

I just started playing earlier, added you on PSN. PSN: DejaVuZero

Lol like clockwork

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
lulz there it is

Though I was hoping there'd be a Cedric Ceballos drop in there!!

The lack of mention of Bill Cartwright's rape, MJ's leather suit, Scottie Pippen, his baseball career, his gambling addiction, his failed tenure on the Wizards, his failure as an owner, how he got away with charging 30 times a game, and the grand conspiracy by McDonalds, Nike, and David Stern to have the Bulls win 6 titles by giving Magic AIDS makes that post a bit tamer than usual.

squicken

I can't disagree with you on Magic since he defeated a supposedly fatal disease. But lol at Kareem. He was a compiler. Got pushed around by every decent contemporary, and there aren't enough Airplane movies to make that go away

Im Black-ghost6
Thought we were friends, but maybe not. If anyone else wants to add me just include a message of who you are.

Top Bottom