• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Geez Mech, 10oz of fresh mixed fruit is $4.99 at the HEB. What's up with that? Is it like that everywhere? I should give up losing weight and just eat off the dollar menu like gata does.

Geez Mech, 10oz of fresh mixed fruit is $4.99 at the HEB. What's up with that? Is it like that everywhere? I should give up losing weight and just eat off the dollar menu like gata does.

Gata only eats what restaurants throw out and roadkill. That's the secret to his degenerate physique.

Spinluck

Panera is pretty meh except for their asiago bagel and there awesome soft cream cheese. Cheddar broccoli soup is pretty good too.

The bacon turkey bravo is my favorite sandwich from them. But almost all of their sandwiches and paninis are delicious.

I don't have a big sweet tooth, in fact I hate things that are too sugary, but some of their desserts are pretty good too breh.

I'm not a big soup guy unless I know it's really good. I tried a bread bowl from them and thought it was ok. I usually get a sandwich.

The bacon turkey bravo sandwich is amazing. Haven't had it in a while though.

My man.

Konka

Banned
Rueben is the king of sandwiches,

Corn_beef_Reuben_sandwich.jpg

bionic77

It's cheaper if you cut it up yourself.

But yeah it is expensive eating healthy.

Worth it though. Do it for 2 weeks and you will be amazed at how much better you feel. And if you start to exercise it will only make it that much better.

Holy shit at the end of the first half of the thunder game.

ShaneB

Great basketball and hockey games going on.

I need to find out where to watch the espn doc 'We could be King' as well. Sounds terrific and I should've watched it earlier today when it was on.

ShaneB

Yeah, it'd be good to have a regular season that actually matters. As it stands the NFL is the only league where the regular season is as exciting as the post season.

What drives me crazy, is during post game interviews of a regular season game when a player says "Oh we cant get too excited or too ahead of ourselves, it's a long season"...

So they're basically admitting that an early season game doesn't mean much because there's still lots to play.

JABEE

It was all Snowball's fault. Snowball didn't even win a medal at the Battle of Cowshed. I mean the Gata didn't do anything heroic. That's who is causing all of the problems in here. That's why eznark and the others were banned. Gata has been sneaking into these forums at night and causing trouble. He's been ratting us out to the feds.

Foles Avatar good. PonyJag avatar BAD.

MechDX

Why the fuck is that my fault? Buy some fruit and cut it yourself for half the price

bionic77

Yeah, it'd be good to have a regular season that actually matters. As it stands the NFL is the only league where the regular season is as exciting as the post season.
Incorrect.

The NFL is the only league where the regular season is awesome.

But even that pales next to the post season. The feels you get during a tight playoff game...

No regular season game can match that.

It was all Snowball's fault. Snowball didn't even win a medal at the Battle of Cowshed. I mean the Gata didn't do anything heroic. That's who is causing all of the problems in here. That's why eznark and the others were banned. Gata has been sneaking into these forums at night and causing trouble. He's been ratting us out to the feds.

Foles Avatar good. PonyJag avatar BAD.
you dare tempt fate by challenging me in public

Konka

Banned
Incorrect.

But even that pales next to the post season. The feels you get during a tight playoff game...

That's true and is the point I was trying to get across.

Patriots7

Fries, steak, pasta and burgers are just a few of the things that taste great with ketchup.
Agreed.

I can eat a steak with no ketchup, but I don't mind it from time to time on the side for dipping.

Ketchup is the best condiment in the world.

That better be Steak and Eggs that you're putting ketchup on....only acceptable occasion for the mixing of the two because breakfast steak is barely even steak so much as it is shoe leather.
I can't eat ketchup on eggs. I dunno why.

Get out. Hot dog should have mustard and onion.

16185.jpg
I hate onions.
So disgusting.

I replace onions with scallions in any recipe.

#1 vinegar
#2 bbq/hot sauce
#3 plain
#4 don't eat fries
Vinegar? Ugh.

Spinluck

Incorrect.

Well regular season games will never match the tension and intensity of a PO game. But I think his statement is generally true. NFL is just all around the most entertaining, even if you include Thursday Night Football.

Patriots7

Well regular season games will never match the tension and intensity of a PO game. But I think his statement is generally true. NFL is just all around the most entertaining, even if you include Thursday Night Football.
Disagree on "tension and intensity of a PO game."

Patties v. Denver regular season game of last season had more intensity than almost any PO game I can remember.
Holy shit. That game.

Patties v. Indy circa 2010? The 4th and 1 game. Same thing.

Konka

Banned

Patties v. Denver regular season game of last season had more intensity than almost any PO game I can remember.
Holy shit. That game.

True. And the Eagles v Lions game in the snow might have not been the most important game but hell was it fun to watch,

Spinluck

Holy shit. That game.

The NFC playoffs has had games more intense this past year. There is no way a fan is as tense during a regular season game unless your season is on the line. Sometimes rivalries can bring that out, but if you lose you just go home and wait till next week.

Chiefs vs Colts in the post season was a huge upgrade over their regular season match up.

EDIT: I remember the 4th & 2 game in 09, it was awesome.
We lost the SB that year :'(

Top Bottom