• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why the fuck is that my fault? Buy some fruit and cut it yourself for half the price

Don't you work there? Or was that Smokey? All y'all Texans fans look alike.

Also, ain't nobody got time for chopping fruit.

Philly steakbomb with ketchup or a classic Italian heated is the best sandwich or a good falafel which isn't a sandwich.

hzRwwVn.png

rando14

Gata instead of using your power for evil why don't you use it for good and get ez unbanned

It would significantly help your street cred!!

Drakeon

Disagree on "tension and intensity of a PO game."

Patties v. Denver regular season game of last season had more intensity than almost any PO game I can remember.
Holy shit. That game.

Patties v. Indy circa 2010? The 4th and 1 game. Same thing.

Niners vs Green Bay was pretty great, so was Niners vs Hawks. Saints vs Seahawks was close.. but I wouldn't necessarily call it great >_> More like the Seahawks managed to fuck up less that game.

Obviously I'm biased, but both those Niners games were really really intense.

Fox318

They had their loyal fanbase but it was always Lakers, Lakers, Lakers. Now that's been flipped on its head with the arrival of CP3 and the success they've had.

The team moved from Buffalo to San Diego.

Both cites would have been more interesting before the LA move.(Pre Toronto Raptors)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Mass bans incoming.

That place went ghost right after the mods came in with the
receipts.gif

If I'm understanding right, they're just looking for proof of purchase right? So if you torrent the game but you already paid for it, no big deal?

I've done neither myself obviously since I'm waiting for the reviews!

If I'm understanding right, they're just looking for proof of purchase right? So if you torrent the game but you already paid for it, no big deal?

I've done neither myself obviously since I'm waiting for the reviews!
Looks that way from the most recent posts of people who used the torrent as a "demo."

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Looks that way from the most recent posts of people who used the torrent as a "demo."

That's what would make the most sense to me kind of like how you can download ROMs if you have a physical copy. At least, that's the policy I've seen at other gaming forums but I'm not sure if that's the case here since the ROM conversation hardly comes up because it's just best if people don't bring it up.

They had their loyal fanbase but it was always Lakers, Lakers, Lakers. Now that's been flipped on its head with the arrival of CP3 and the success they've had.

Not entirely, Clippers have had surges in the past. Never to this level, but usually the issue is that Ownership doesn't really take the steps necessary to sustain success. So then the fandom dies off.

Top Bottom