• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Fox318

FmWdzVL.jpg

Syrinx

Storm killed my satellite feed during some weird commercial where this dude and girl walk into what I assume was a hospital full of pregnant girls. And then there was a maternity ward full of babies. ...Huh?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Nah, the only connection is that they won a championship. The Seahawks definitely have more in common with the USA team.

Tebow-fearing, upstanding underdogs that everyone wanted to keep down, that no one believed in...but they banded together and beat the odds to win.

lol wat. Seahawks were SB favorites throughout last season by many. Even a bunch of local sports radio types here last offseason were calling Seattle the favorite.

I never got the extra code Squall. I hope you were able to get one elsewhere. If I get the email, I'll PM you.

No worries buddy, I got one! There's a gaffer that became a Bungie employee a few years back that was able to hook me up :) Was one of the better posters in Halo GAF when it was a better community. I'll be playing it for sure this weekend :) Did Yankee manage to get one?

I started up the download on PSN from work and it already says playable...figured it would take hours. Hopefully there wasn't a glitch and it's ready to go for me tonight.

Top Bottom