• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Yeah I got one. So far I am pretty meh on it but I will give it another chance.

Really? What are you having issues with? I feel pretty confident I'm going to dig all the non pvp modes, I'm just curious to see how the pvp plays, especially at 30fps when other FPS games are going to be 60. I figure worst case I can get my loot claiming, RPGish experience on with Destiny and maybe pickup the XB1 and use Halo2 for my MP fix if I don't love it in Destiny.

WedgeX

Banned
Oh shit. The Lions just released Chris Houston, their former starting cornerback, who just signed a five year contract last year. He had not practiced all year this far and was mediocre at best last year. Still very surprising. Wow.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
giphy.gif

I see better goalkeeping in the park on saturday afternoons.

Oh shit. The Lions just released Chris Houston, their former starting cornerback, who just signed a five year contract last year. He had not practiced all year this far and was mediocre at best last year. Still very surprising. Wow.

Yup, posted it on previous page. Makes the Ebron pick look even worse. Baltimore and NY (Giants) really wanted Ebron, we could have tried to trade down to get Dennard (or Fuller), and perhaps added a second or third round pick in order to get a WR or TE.

squicken

Happy for Dutch. Great thing is their two big name guys showed up. The anti-England

As far as Houston and Flowers, I think the DET one is the bigger gaffe. They needed a CB in the draft, not another offensive skill player

Syrinx

...Huh. I'd think maybe they were doing this to go after Flowers, but their cap situation was kinda fucked IIRC.

Today I found out mech once wanted JFF on the Texans via Twitter. He's a phony, and secretly likes Manziel.
Bff

Faaauuucck, I wanna know the Gordon outcome

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So was that equivalent to a massive nfl blowout? Is 5-1 a really lopsided score?

If we view a score as a score then it's maybe like 35-7? I think it's harder to score in soccer too.

edit: Beaten like the customer who cut in front of Freeman at the Taco Bell line.

WedgeX

Banned
Yup, posted it on previous page. Makes the Ebron pick look even worse. Baltimore and NY (Giants) really wanted Ebron, we could have tried to trade down to get Dennard (or Fuller), and perhaps added a second or third round pick in order to get a WR or TE.

Lions are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu'ed

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Same Lions, different season.

Top Bottom