• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Wooooo!! Got As in both my classes, I'm going to celebrate by going home, enjoy a nice healthy meal and playing some video games until a reasonable hour so I can wake up early tomorrow and do a little house cleaning. #YOLO

Tom Penny

Wooooo!! Got As in both my classes, I'm going to celebrate by going home, enjoy a nice healthy meal and playing some video games until a reasonable hour so I can wake up early tomorrow and do a little house cleaning. #YOLO

Grats. I remember getting A's in 6th grade once and pretty much did the same thing.

Pvp in Destiny is a little different at first, but fun when you get the hang of it. I can see myself playing a good amount of it. Definety looking forward to full release.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Grabbed a late lunch from one of the local taco trucks. Carne asada fries, chicharon tacos, and a bottle of sidrat mundet. Aw yiss.

BigAT

Grabbed a late lunch from one of the local taco trucks. Carne asada fries, chicharon tacos, and a bottle of sidrat mundet. Aw yiss.

gol15.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That hotdog looks ridiculously good though

So do these tacos! I'd post a pic if I hadn't already eaten them. First real meal of the day, I am starving lol.

I almost always end up having to skip breakfast on work days. :(

But I guess 2 tacos and some fries is considered overly gluttonous now!

Konka

Banned
I appreciate fine displays of sporting excellence, beautiful women, and good food. Europe just happens to have all of those

If all of that makes me a Euro, so be it.

But I can't be a full Euro because I will never support the Patriots in any way, shape, or form.

77 days and counting until I touch down in Euroland.

Because I'm playing DOTA biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Didn't get a code. :(

I haven't whored myself out enough for a code :(

NHL Final

Mech, I should have known.

1400383553880.gif

Because the PS4 is for filthy poors and Browns fans
Hello fellow JFF fan, aka best friennn.

Top Bottom