• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 1h

"The only two times Lebron has lost in the Finals, the @Giants have won a Super Bowl." -@Dameshek

Farooq

Banned
TIL Joe Montana had a herniated disk repaired in 1986. He then went on to win 2 more Super Bowls. Maybe Romo can play for another 4-5 more years?

Konka

Banned
TIL Joe Montana had a herniated disk repaired in 1986. He then went on to win 2 more Super Bowls. Maybe Romo can play for another 4-5 more years?

761d710c7d9b3996b1ca6c598a12bac8.jpg

Farooq

Banned

You know what, Romo drove them down the field to kick that field goal. He did his job fine as the QB. Being a holder...It should not have been his job. Fucking Parcells, make fucking Beldsoe hold the damn ball. He was the fucking back up.

Also fuck Gramatica for that weak ass block attempt after Romo started scrambling.

Mindlog

:JNC

The Destiny code was in my spam box the whole time,
Time to play hammered as hell, yell obscenities at any potential teammates and write my definitive review.

Konka

Banned
You know what, Romo drove them down the field to kick that field goal. He did his job fine as the QB. Being a holder...It should not have been his job. Fucking Parcells, make fucking Beldsoe hold the damn ball. He was the fucking back up.

Also fuck Gramatica for that weak ass block attempt after Romo started scrambling.

Come on man, even Tammy can hold and punt the ball.

On the flip side, what happened to Casillas?

Iker's fallen off so hard in the past few years. I blame Mou

He was always flaky and prone to errors but playing for Real Madrid and being a spectacular shot stopper tricked people into thinking he was elite.

He was always going to drop off hard once he had the slightest decline in his physical skills because he hasn't got the all round game to hide it.

It's like how Ribery is going to be useless once he loses his pace.

Jabee and Drakeon, sorry bros, I was in the middle of a strike and MP match when each of you hit me up, didn't want to quit int he middle but we'll have to join up later. I'm going to take a break to eat dinner and such but will definitely get back on tonight and be playing throughout this Alpha test.

Didn't get a code. :(

You have a PS4 and want one?

Top Bottom