• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MRSA

Banned
Jabee and Drakeon, sorry bros, I was in the middle of a strike and MP match when each of you hit me up, didn't want to quit int he middle but we'll have to join up later. I'm going to take a break to eat dinner and such but will definitely get back on tonight and be playing throughout this Alpha test.

You have a PS4 and want one?

You got an extra code?

Same Lions, different season.

I sat and watched Chicago and GB make solid picks, draft picks from solid schools in nearly every round. Meanwhile we draft a TE with a top ten pick, a center in the third round (could have got him or someone similar in the 4th), then use our two 4th round picks on school school development guys.

OTAs just ended and by all reports Ebron has looked shaky and is dropping balls. Yea yea it's just OTAs and yea he's a rookie...but still.

MechDX

7CWkHsL.png

hnnnnggggg

Jabee and Drakeon, sorry bros, I was in the middle of a strike and MP match when each of you hit me up, didn't want to quit int he middle but we'll have to join up later. I'm going to take a break to eat dinner and such but will definitely get back on tonight and be playing throughout this Alpha test.

You have a PS4 and want one?
Thanks buddy but I actually just signed in and apparently I have one!

Narag

What are they going to do when the cup gets too big to carry around?

I was just wondering about that lol

edit: oh wikipedia says this:

To prevent the Stanley Cup from growing, when the bottom band is full, the oldest band is removed and preserved in the Hockey Hall of Fame, and a new blank band added to the bottom.

Top Bottom