• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Vyer

speaking of cars, here's a lambo covered in holographic film.

0yakuzalambos1.gif

squicken

tom-brady-threes7sf1.jpg

Tom Brady, not in the twilight

Sometimes, Tom Brady gets slapped in the face that he’s still a pretty big deal, even with no Super Bowl titles for going on a decade now. His charity of choice, Best Buddies, which fosters relationships and employment training for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities, asked him to make a trip to Houston for a private Best Buddies dinner and auction. “I sat next to this man’s wife at dinner, and it was a really good night,’’ Brady said. “He’s been very supportive of Best Buddies, and he was that night.” I should say: The man bid $100,000 for a spot to play in Brady’s touch football game this Friday as part of the 15th annual Best Buddies Challenge, part of a fund-raiser that brought in $850,000 in one night for Best Buddies. Not bad: Half a day in Houston, almost a million bucks for the charity he’s passionate about. Which left him grateful, and a little dazed about raising that much in Texans country, half a country away from his team.

mech plz

On wanting to play for multiple years: “There’s nothing that can wake me up at 5 o’clock in the morning on a Thursday morning in May like getting ready for a day of football. I want to play a long time. There’s nothing I like doing that’s close to football. What’ll I do when I’m done playing? I don’t know, but I know it won’t be nearly as fun. I can tell you neither me nor Peyton [Manning] will probably be very far from the game of football when we’re done.”

I could see Peyton running the Titans like Elway does.

Happy Memorial Day!

On this Memorial Day, we should remember and thank those men and women who gave their lives for our country as well as those who continue to serve. Their sacrifices protect our way of life and allow us to make awful life decisions such as (but not limited to):

• Becoming a Patriots Fan
  • Living in Florida or Cleveland
  • Putting ketchup in rice
  • Putting vinegar on fries
  • Putting fruit on pizza
  • Eating spiders
  • Hating Johnny Manziel
  • Hating baseball or soccer
  • Thinking teenage boys are attractive

bionic77

I need to make an appointment with an orthopedic. Fuck getting old.
If it's your back you are generally better off not getting the surgery and exercising and losing weight.

Otherwise my condolences. That shit hurts like a mutha. But the morphine helps...

MRSA

Banned
If it's your back you are generally better off not getting the surgery and exercising and losing weight.

Otherwise my condolences. That shit hurts like a mutha. But the morphine helps...

Its my knee, the scar tissue is really starting to take its toll on me. Luckily getting scoped to clean it up is a relatively simple procedure, its just dealing with my HMO that sucks.

bionic77

Its my knee, the scar tissue is really starting to take its toll on me. Luckily getting scoped to clean it up is a relatively simple procedure, its just dealing with my HMO that sucks.
Once you are done and have healed enough for PT start making a habit to stretch it and do a lot of squats and ride a bike (stationary or outside).

If you strengthen those muscles around your knee (especially in your thigh) it really takes a lot of pressure off your knee.

effzee

Bob's Burgers is fantastic. Early Simpsons charm and comedy. Watched 4 episodes in a row this morning great time.

"Is that a gun? "

"Yes that's where I keep my bullets! "

Top Bottom