• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Greg

I loved owning fools on Quake 3 Arena on the Dreamcast while using the mouse and keyboard. I felt so superior.
that was the first game I was ever addicted to

all I played was this mod that was strictly 1v1 on The Longest Yard, railguns only, 1-shot kill, and you were able to "rocket jump" with it

I'll have to find a video, but the game was so intense because matches only lasted a minute or so, and if you didn't know any better you'd think everyone was using aim bots

MechDX

I like America

Captain-America-Salute-Reaction-Gif.gif

My dad is a simple man. All he wants for fathers day is to watch the US open in peace.

Not getting my dad anything either, every time we get him anything for Father's Day he just moans unless it's something like a drill or a jigsaw.

He has enough tools so the most that will happen is we might order some Chinese food

Konka

Banned
I got a coupon code for $5 off my first grub hub order. Drunk pizza will be mine later tonight.

He has enough tools so the most that will happen is we might order some Chinese food and watch the World Cup.

And that is so much better than stuff. Good food and spending time with people is the best.

Every damn thread in gaming now turns into "resolution wars".

"900P lolz!!11!"

EVERY, DAMN, THREAD

I asked in the Sunset Overdrive thread how many open world games with as much going on run at 1080p/60fps. My post was at the top of the page so there's no way it hasn't been seen.

Not one reply.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Every damn thread in gaming now turns into "resolution wars".

"900P lolz!!11!"

EVERY, DAMN, THREAD

Did you buy a PS4 yet?

Call me an old man but the 90s was so much better for gaming.

You need to go hang out with Bionic.

One of the things I do miss from the 90s is the impact of Japanese culture on gaming and media. It feels like they're non-existent anymore these days.

MechDX

Did you buy a PS4 yet?

I barely play my One. Been playing my Games with Gold on 360 and MK8 for my WiiU hopefully will be here today.

My PS3 is my primary BD player in my media room and even though I don't use it much, I need BD 3D. Neither of the next gen twins do 3D playback yet.

Call me an old man but the 90s was so much better for gaming.

The Amiga 500 + SNES double whammy is the GOAT tag team of all time but gaming nowadays is still great.

The problem I have is the internet cuts both ways. Not being able to hang out after school with mates gaming on the coach means that online play is a god send. I reckon 80%+ of my gaming time involves playing online with friends from round the country/world.

The problem is that the internets leads to the venomous bullshit that pollutes gaming side and gaming culture in general. I remember when games used to be about having fun and not inferiority complexes and schadenfreude.

Top Bottom