• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Fox318

Hey, guys. Glad to be back in this threa...

...whelp. I'm out.

ibdAmhY341SRSA.gif

ShaneB

Oh that's weird.

Not at all. It's really fucking weird to have a new trophy every year. The Stanley cup is the greatest trophy in sports.

Wasn't really in the mood to post much during the game. Just glad it was entertaining and maybe get some new fans into the sport.

Drakeon

Destiny is pretty fun. If you have it and you don't play with me this weekend, you're really missing out.
Good times earlier. What lvl did you get up to? Oh and were you able to turn off the voice chat from the TV?

Also, does anyone know how to make clans? I heard they were in the alpha. Would anyone be interested in an NFL gaf clan?

MRSA

Banned
Good times earlier. What lvl did you get up to? Oh and were you able to turn off the voice chat from the TV?

Also, does anyone know how to make clans? I heard they were in the alpha. Would anyone be interested in an NFL gaf clan?

Need an invite first.

Well, I went from thinking I wasn't going to get into the Alpha to getting 4 codes today... So Amazon just randomly sent me my fourth at midnight for some reason and it shall be granted to brother MRSA. Check your PM, brah

MRSA

Banned
Well, I went from thinking I wasn't going to get into the Alpha to getting 4 codes today... So Amazon just randomly sent me my fourth at midnight for some reason and it shall be granted to brother MRSA. Check your PM, brah

Thanks friend. I will play with y'all on Monday. Spending the weekend in yankee's hood.

Quesarito is pretty good.

Soooooooooo greasy though.
Just had it tonight myself, not bad.

You can do it at https://alpha.bungie.net/ there's a GAF clan I figured I'd join, wonder how many you can join up with? If enough NFL GAF bros get this game and want to do our own insular club, that's cool but not sure if there'd be enough.
Thanks friend. I will play with y'all on Monday. Spending the weekend in yankee's hood.
The Alpha ends Sunday at midnight PST so if you can't play before Monday, hopefully you didn't redeem the code yet so it can go to someone that wants to play this weekend. Let me know what the deal is, I'll hand it out in the beg thread if you can't use it.

MRSA

Banned
Just had it tonight myself, not bad.

You can do it at https://alpha.bungie.net/ there's a GAF clan I figured I'd join, wonder how many you can join up with? If enough NFL GAF bros get this game and want to do our own insular club, that's cool but not sure if there'd be enough.

The Alpha ends Sunday at midnight PST so if you can't play before Monday, hopefully you didn't redeem the code yet so it can go to someone that wants to play this weekend. Let me know what the deal is, I'll hand it out in the beg thread if you can't use it.

:( I wanted to play but give it to somebody else.

This is exactly what happened when I clicked that link:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat daaaaaaaaa fuuuuuuucccccccccck
I...
Wh....
pffffffffff....
*scratches head*

MechDX

It's the new Halo

smh...

Is this you:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116164499&postcount=1287

This compilation reeks of damage control vs Destiny's ample package whereas a simpler focus on Halo 2 would have been sufficient IMO.

The all thing around the campaign being watched/played through the eyes of Halo 5's Agent Locke is nice but not necessary (except for some fancy unified menu) and I can't help but flag it under "343i likes to show off" rather that "343i has great game ideas"...

Top Bottom