• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Konka

Banned

2014-723681055-20140614130203431afp.jpg_20140614.jpg

my only problem with girls like that (and i don't personally know that girl in the photo but i'm making assumptions) is that they are highly religious and have too much family. although it might be worth putting up with those things to have a go at those delicious titties!

Konka

Banned
my only problem with girls like that (and i don't personally know that girl in the photo but i'm making assumptions) is that they are highly religious and have too much family. although it might be worth putting up with those things to have a go at those delicious titties!

Story of my life. Going to undergrad at a catholic school and now moving to a catholic country.

What makes you think they would want to be with an unclean heathen

Spinluck

My dad is a simple man. All he wants for fathers day is to watch the US open in peace.

My pops fucking loves Fútbol, I probably probably broke his heart when I chose to favor the superior Football but he understands.

Would be cool if I could watch the games with him today.

Every damn thread in gaming now turns into "resolution wars".

"900P lolz!!11!"

EVERY, DAMN, THREAD

The Mario Kart 8 59fps thread is all you need to know about gaming side.

Konka

Banned
arcade perfect port of that game is also on xbone! SNES one is missing a huge amount of the frames. although i still don't know how they got the game to run at all on that hardware. Rare used to be an incredible company

Perfect Dark is still my favorite FPS of all time. You could pretty much customize everything in the game.

Yeah, we've basically played it every year since 09, the only mode most of us play and literally the only reason we buy FIFA now. Unfortunately, familiarity really does breed contempt and you can count on lots of swearing, arguing and pointing the finger of blame at each other every time we play it.

Not that bothered with the Uruguary-Costa Rica game so I don't mind putting FIFA on for a little bit if you fancy it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Marvin Harrison, in a twist, saving someone from gunfire.

Former NFL star Marvin Harrison spent part of this morning dodging bullets.

The retired Indianapolis Colts wide receiver was steering his Ford F-350 pickup truck through Wynnefield Heights at about 3:20 a.m. when he was flagged down by a 38-year-old man who had just bolted out of an apartment on Ford Road near Monument Road, police sources told the Daily News.

The panicked man, clad in boxers, was fleeing two intruders who had just broken into his apartment.

He begged Harrison, 41, to call 9-1-1. Harrison allowed him to climb into the bed of the pickup.

Top Bottom