• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

I rooted for both teams! As much as a guy could you thugs!
Celebrated my American side and my African side! You insular ignorant sluts!!!!!!!!!

He rooted against LJ11 which is worse than rooting against America.

obamahmmw.png

Tell me more about this.

ari hating on LJ would cast his actions in a different light.

Narag

obamahmmw.png

Tell me more about this.

ari hating on LJ would casts his action in a different light.

LJ11 made a bet with ari that'd exile ari from the thread forever. ari rooted against LJ and was pissed everyone turned on him for the bet.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46381462&postcount=11600
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46382010&postcount=11675
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46666002&postcount=5198
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46393489&postcount=12227

It was NFL-gaf's second darkest hour (behind the lockout season and fox learning what deviantart was) and we were all united for one brief moment.

In light of recent developments, I recant my prior statements regarding the poster ari and withdraw all support from said poster.

NFL-GAF pls accept my apology

Sony-executives-apologise-007.jpg

This doesn't change the fact that BlackGhost betrayed America though

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
obamahmmw.png

Tell me more about this.

ari hating on LJ would cast his actions in a different light.

ari and LJ11 had a bet where one of them had to leave the NFL thread forever.

ari won.

Thankfully a judicial ruling was made to reinstate LJ11 since he's far and away our best Xs and Os guy. I mean he's our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd best guy for football knowledge.

Edit: beaten. apology accepted even though you're still a bit racist.

rando14

LJ11 made a bet with ari that'd exile ari from the thread forever. ari rooted against LJ and was pissed everyone turned on him for the bet.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46381462&postcount=11600
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46382010&postcount=11675
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46666002&postcount=5198
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46393489&postcount=12227

It was NFL-gaf's second darkest hour (behind the lockout season and fox learning what deviantart was) and we were all united for one brief moment.

Oh god I remember this

It was indeed awful

Is saying RG3 is corny better?

He's a corny dude who happens to be black. Cornball Brother

Nothing wrong with it, he's living his life, doing what he wants to do. Rob Parker did go too far with that, I agree.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
kap aint no cornball brotha. he got dat swag

Too bad he can't throw a football.

I'm really sorry for your loss Gata.

Guys I had a Molly and hard liquor week last week. My body was destroyed for two days. I couldn't get out of bed, had cold sweats etc. I've decided to quit all drugs and alcohol. Just started working two days ago and I feel so much better.

Oh yeah:

USA

USA

USA

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
kas is a furry now?

lol

It was a very complicated avatar bet with YankeeHater. I get to change it as soon as the season starts and go back to my good looking Stafford avatar.

First MNF game is Lions vs. Giants. Stafford going to be throwing bombs to Megatron, Ebron, Golden Tate etc.

Step aside Packers the Lions are going to take the NFC North.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Syrinx

It was a very complicated avatar bet with YankeeHater. I get to change it as soon as the season starts.

First MNF game is Lions vs. Giants. Stafford going to be throwing bombs to Megatron, Ebron, Golden Tate etc.

Restore the Roar 2014.

It wasn't complicated at all. You said the Lions would go WR in the first round. They didn't, so now you have that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It was a very complicated avatar bet with YankeeHater. I get to change it as soon as the season starts and go back to my good looking Stafford avatar.

Restore the Roar 2014.

:kas

Wanna bet for next offseason that the Lions won't place ahead of the Packers in the division much less win it?

Too bad he can't throw a football.

I'm really sorry for your loss Gata.

Guys I had a Molly and hard liquor week last week. My body was destroyed for two days. I couldn't get out of bed, had cold sweats etc. I've decided to quit all drugs and alcohol. Just started working two days ago and I feel so much better.

Oh yeah:

USA

USA

USA

at least he knows how to win a playoff game! he's also not the most overpaid player in professional sports like stafford

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It wasn't complicated at all. You said the Lions would go WR in the first round. They didn't, so now you have that.

Eric Ebron is going to be used as a receiver though same as Jimmy Graham. Whatever, I kind of like this avatar for the time being.

:kas

Wanna bet for next offseason that the Lions won't place ahead of the Packers in the division much less win it?

Handshake. Bet is on, Lions will place first in the NFC North. Packers will probably be wildcard.

Either way the NFC is going to be tough as hell this season.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Handshake. Bet is on, Lions will place first in the NFC North. Packers will probably be wildcard.

Either way the NFC is going to be tough as hell this season.

You must secretly like your furry avatar or something because you're crazy if you think the Lions are doing anything even in their own division.

Edit: didn't even read the other part of your post. Don't worry, I'm gonna get a real degenerate like Fox or someone to make your avatar.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You must secretly like your furry avatar or something because you're crazy if you think the Lions are doing anything even in their own division.

Lions offensive line > Packers

Lions WR core > Packers

Lions running game > Packers

Lions defensive line > Anyone else in the league

Lions LB core = Packers? Kyle Van Noy is going to be a very important piece.

Our only weak link is our secondary but that doesn't matter when Suh and the boys are going to give Arog less than 3 seconds to throw.

Oh yeah and the most important factor: Matthew Stafford is steering this ship.

Greg

Lions WR core > Packers

Our only weak link is our secondary but that doesn't matter when Suh and the boys are going to give Arog less than 3 seconds to throw.

Lions coaching > ahhhhahahahahah

Lions WR core > Packers

i like how you purposely didn't want to compare fatty vs. erron

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions coaching > ahhhhahahahahah

Actually Greg, I'm supremely confident in our coaching staff. Mainly because we have Vince Lombardi's grandson, Joe Lombardi, as our offensive coordination. He was the QB coach in New Orleans and worked closely with Sean Payton and Drew Brees.

We will be running a Saints style offense and I can't wait to see it in action.

Greg

Actually Greg, I'm supremely confident in our coaching staff. Mainly because we have Vince Lombardi's grandson, Joe Lombardi, as our offensive coordination. He was the QB coach in New Orleans and worked closely with Sean Payton and Drew Brees.

We will be running a Saints style offense and I can't wait to see it in action.
but will it be able to overcome the penalties and mental weakness?

eznark

Banned
It'll be interesting to see ir the Lions strategy of firing a rat face, insecure bastard and replacing him with Peyton Manning's waterboy works out.

Lions WR core > Packers

Then how Packers wins >Lions?

I'd still like to know what the roar will be restored to. It's like, pretty much as loud as it ever was.

Of course you'd say that. You weren't even alive in 1958.

Top Bottom