• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
When the Lions and Matthew Stafford have our inevitable success this upcoming season I will make a Konka like thread calling out all those who did not believe.

You still have time to repent NFLGAF.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
uVBE9N9.jpg

This seems to happen a lot with Hito's avatars.
My avatars are well made, so naturally!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kas is the Lions Nostradamus. Throw enough shit on the wall, one day, eventually, you're likely to be right.

We're talking about the Lions though.

It's just as likely as the Browns winning the Super Bowl (and I'm not talking about how it is after eating a big meal).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What's the measure of success?
Making the playoffs?
Not throwing 15+ picks?
Winning the division?

What's to say Rodgers and all the other division QBs don't shatter again. Why not. A Kas can dream.

Superbowl or bust, IMO. We're going to have to wait until the season to start but in the meantime here are a few pics of the NFLs first couple:

1387826262000-staff.JPG

stafford+w:+kellybhall.jpg

MRSA

Banned
I dunno how I'm still alive. Maybe my prayers to Tebow is what keeps me going.

Between me and my buddy alone, we destroyed 48 beers, a bottle of JW Blue, and a bottle of Grey Goose.

Greg

I dunno how I'm still alive. Maybe my prayers to Tebow is what keeps me going.

Between me and my buddy alone, we destroyed 48 beers, a bottle of JW Blue, and a bottle of Grey Goose.
take it easy man!

I know it must be depressing that you don't live in Ohio, but there are other ways to cope

Top Bottom