• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

JABEE

Yeah him and eznark have been racking up the bans as of late

You're right. Everyone in here needs to calm down a bit. mrsa is binge-drinking like crazy in Vegas, konka is posting ban-suicide threads like they are going out of style, Gata has become a Brony, eznark and Sanjuro appear to be racking up the bans like it's going out of style, BlackGhost committed treason and the entire collective force of Browns-GAF will be holding a vote to kick him out of their "exclusive" club.

I just don't know. There's no need for anyone to get banned. Let's all enjoy some World Cup football and whatever it is that we do in the off season thread.

Oh wait, never mind, we're doomed.

cajunator

Banned
You're right. Everyone in here needs to calm down a bit. mrsa is binge-drinking like crazy in Vegas, konka is posting ban-suicide threads like they are going out of style, Gata has become a Brony, eznark and Sanjuro appear to be racking up the bans like it's going out of style, BlackGhost committed treason and the entire collective force of Browns-GAF will be holding a vote to kick him out of their "exclusive" club.

I just don't know. There's no need for anyone to get banned. Let's all enjoy some World Cup football and whatever it is that we do in the off season thread.

Im still heeeeeeeere!

jakncoke

Banned

You need gata'd for this

Hunter S.

I dunno how I'm still alive. Maybe my prayers to Tebow is what keeps me going.

Between me and my buddy alone, we destroyed 48 beers, a bottle of JW Blue, and a bottle of Grey Goose.

16-Fear-and-Loathing-in-Las-Vegas-quotes.gif

Damn, I hope you mean pint sized bottles of booze. Slow down and burn some MJ. Save that liver.

DMczaf

iEVxwJGmH5ZGX.gif

So this is one of those hilarious video game Youtube personalities I've heard so much about.

....I am too fucking old for this shit.

iEVxwJGmH5ZGX.gif

So this is one of those hilarious video game Youtube personalities I've heard so much about.

....I am too fucking old for this shit.

shit is fucking terrible. and then a few months ago he started some "angry army!" website. fucking embarrassing but props to this dude from a money making standpoint cause i bet he earns bank off all those youtube vids. wish i could make money doing something i enjoyed doing! like eating daddarios butt

rando14

shit is fucking terrible. and then a few months ago he started some "angry army!" website. fucking embarrassing but props to this dude from a money making standpoint cause i bet he earns bank off all those youtube vids. wish i could make money doing something i enjoyed doing! like eating daddarios butt

:jnc snuck it in at the end, my man!!

MRSA

Banned
I ran out of tramadol after my weekend in Vegas.

Marion Barber got is being evaluated for mental illness? That guy was seriously a human battering ram.

Dragon

Banned
Yeah him and eznark have been racking up the bans as of late

The fact eznark got banned for what he said in that MK thread was fucking absurd really. They just banned a shitload of people before E3, myself included. It's so inconsistent that really the mods don't even know the rules. Because a ton of them break them themselves. *shrug*

Top Bottom