• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

BlackGhostradamus

Edit: Belgian, Are you from the French part or the superior part? Also, your roads are shit, the Ardennes are pretty and I love Hazard and Lukaku.

Superior part, almost touching the Dutch border actually. One day Flanders and NL will be united.

Our roads are absolutely shit but we make up for it with our fries and mayo combo.

Guy in WC thread:

@BRUBromley: 7.0 overnight rating for USA-Ghana on ESPN; 6.8 for the NBA Finals Game 5 on ABC #usmnt #worldcup

This doesnt include Univision

Soccer lives
NBA is dead

eznark

Banned
You'd think an event on a Monday evening with nothing else going on featuring a US National team would slaughter the NBA finals, a regional event with one team that has like no national support in the Spurs and another that everyone hates. Beating it by 0.2 in ratings does not seem like a great accomplishment.

dionysus

Yaldog
You'd think an event on a Monday evening with nothing else going on featuring a US National team would slaughter the NBA finals, a regional event with one team that has like no national support in the Spurs and another that everyone hates. Beating it by 0.2 in ratings does not seem like a great accomplishment.

Broadcast vs. cable.

Also, dutch mayo and freedom fries are indeed yummy.

Numbers seem up from the last WC.

Univision’s viewership through the first four games is also pacing ahead of its 2010 World Cup audience, up 25 percent among total viewers.

And ESPN reported that the Opener was the most Watched Non-USA game ever.

Difference could be explained with the playing times being better now for Americans with it being in a more favorable time zone compared to South Africa (Which was the most watched WC by Americans apperently). Could also be that slowly but surely the interest is picking up in the US.

BigAT

What is with foreigners voluntarily signing up for Browns fandom? Wes, Kave, new guy. Even people from Cleveland don't want the burden that has been forced upon them.

eznark

Banned
Numbers seem up from the last WC.

And ESPN reported that the Opener was the most Watched Non-USA game ever.

Difference could be explained with the playing times being better now for Americans with it being in a more favorable time zone compared to South Africa (Which was the most watched WC by Americans apperently). Could also be that slowly but surely the interest is picking up in the US.

lol, every single time.

bionic77

Did he post in the slavery denier thread?
Please tell me this is not a real thing...

Ez welcome back. Seems like forever since you posted here. What has happened since you were last allowed to post here?

A lot has happened here. Most of it bad (i.e. anime shit, pizza talk, racism). But we still mostly hate the Pats and Brady so overall no complaints.

eznark

Banned
I'm putting in an in-ground trampoline and I got a bike. My wife won a triathlon (her age group), I'm playing WildStar.

Thank you for asking bionic. These other fuckers just want me here to bully everyone else but I can tell you really care.

Dragon

Banned
Please tell me this is not a real thing...

Ez welcome back. Seems like forever since you posted here. What has happened since you were last allowed to post here?

A lot has happened here. Most of it bad (i.e. anime shit, pizza talk, racism). But we still mostly hate the Pats and Brady so overall no complaints.

I had a beer with a Steelers fan yesterday and he defended Big Ben, saying: "I'm not saying he didn't do that stuff, but maybe he didn't?" I was like hey it's bionic! Do you live in Charlotte?

I'm putting in an in-ground trampoline and I got a bike. My wife won a triathlon (her age group), I'm playing WildStar.

Thank you for asking bionic. These other fuckers just want me here to bully everyone else but I can tell you really care.

Well everytime I bully someone I get banned and the last one was sooooooo long

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
F U Konka! I know this is your alt!

You Americans with you awful thick, fluffy pancakes. This is what a real pancake should look like:

IMG_0140.JPG

bionic77

I had a beer with a Steelers fan yesterday and he defended Big Ben, saying: "I'm not saying he didn't do that stuff, but maybe he didn't?" I was like hey it's bionic! Do you live in Charlotte?
I don't deny that Ben is a scumbag who preys on the overweight and inebriated. Also don't live in Charlotte. And also don't go out drinking in bars with Pat fans (usually at home taking care of kids after work).

You can only see so many posts about love pillows, the Patriots and pineapple on Pizza. I think we all missed you bro. Try to stay out of non sports threads from now on. This thread could use some more intelligence.

What kind of bike? I am trying to teach my kids to ride a bike as quickly as possible so in a year or two the whole family can do it instead of becoming overweight morons. I have tried a few of my friends bikes and the new bikes are insanely awesome. My bike is from the early 90s and it feels like it is made of lead compared to the newer stuff.

As far as me we bought a new house. Closing is in a month. Going to be as broke as these fucks by the end of the year!

eznark

Banned

I don't deny that Ben is a scumbag who preys on the overweight and inebriated. Also don't live in Charlotte. And also don't go out drinking in bars with Pat fans (usually at home taking care of kids after work).

You can only see so many posts about love pillows, the Patriots and pineapple on Pizza. I think we all missed you bro. Try to stay out of non sports threads from now on. This thread could use some more intelligence.

What kind of bike? I am trying to teach my kids to ride a bike as quickly as possible so in a year or two the whole family can do it instead of becoming overweight morons. I have tried a few of my friends bikes and the new bikes are insanely awesome. My bike is from the early 90s and it feels like it is made of lead compared to the newer stuff.

As far as me we bought a new house. Closing is in a month. Going to be as broke as these fucks by the end of the year!

I got a cheap road bike just to see if I would actually ride it. My wife has a fucking sick ass Trek racing bike but I got something way less serious but still considered good enough to at least keep it with her. It was only like $300. After riding it three times (just got it Sunday) I'm already looking forward to an upgrade. It's a totally fine bike if you want to spend less than $500 but I'm so jealous of that Trek...

Congrats on the house. That should keep your wife happy for a couple months. After that you'll have to knock her up again.

eznark

Banned

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the resident trampoline expert, you can't get as good of bounces on in-ground tramps.

Top Bottom