• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

:jnc at Begovic just dragging the Nigerian player off the pitch

untitled-3sbsrt.gif

Vyroxis

Banned
I have spent all day playing this Plague game I snagged on the Steam sale. Holy hell the Necro plague is a pain in the ass.

Also, MRSA is posing food that looks amazing. You all shut your whore mouths.

Spinluck

The people who like pineapple pizza are the same ones who were mixing their mashed potatoes and applesauce back in elementary school. You can't trust those fucks.

I have spent all day playing this Plague game I snagged on the Steam sale. Holy hell the Necro plague is a pain in the ass.

Also, MRSA is posing food that looks amazing. You all shut your whore mouths.

I bought Witcher 1-2 for $6, feels good man.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
As a vegetarian my choices for toppings are pretty slim. Pineapple ain't my first choice but its a nice thing to have once in a while.

fuck the patriots

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
As a vegetarian my choices for toppings are pretty slim. Pineapple ain't my first choice but its a nice thing to have once in a while.

I could do a vegetarian pizza. Something like garlic, bbq sauce, extra cheese, onion...mmmmm.

Vegan pizza though? Only weirdos and hipsters like Bucket even consider that.

WedgeX

Banned
I am sober and on-call for work. Fuck me.

On the pizza front, there is a pizza place near me that does an amazing vegetarian spicy pizza. And the dough is vegan so it's easily made without cheese for my one vegan friend. Man. Now I am pizza hungry.

Top Bottom