• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MRSA

Banned
4322.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys CANT be letting FMT win, can you?

Disappointments.

He knows his role in the games we play. Somewhere around 7th place.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You guys CANT be letting FMT win, can you?

Disappointments.

He knows his role in the games we play. Somewhere around 7th place.

He's doing a lot better with a larger group since it's more likely to pull away when evreryoe else is fighting. When it was 4 or less he wasn't.

CB3

FMT didnt send me a message about MK happening like he usually does because he didnt want to get shit on infront of his NFL bros.

FMT didnt send me a message about MK happening like he usually does because he didnt want to get shit on infront of his NFL bros.

motherfucker i've posted multiple times in the madden thread AND sent AIMs like 3 times since yesterday. no one ever responds or wants to play. that's YOUR bad bruvuh!

CB3

motherfucker i've posted multiple times in the madden thread AND sent AIMs like 3 times since yesterday. no one ever responds or wants to play. that's YOUR bad bruvuh!
I had no AIM messages tonight. Don't lie. I'll post my message history with you if I have to!

I had no AIM messages tonight. Don't lie. I'll post my message history with you if I have to!

i didn't say i sent one tonight. i wasn't planning on playing until act posted that he was getting people in. he set this up, not me! you had your chance to play plenty of times the past 2 days!

I friended ActStriker, unless there is another ActStriker on WiiU with the same name... *shifty eyes*

But actually I'm about to go to bed so maybe not tonight.

Top Bottom